Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Where are all these players supporting Joey on twitter?

A few "shocked" tweets is not exactly support.

Would think they'd learnt a thing or two from Joey and Jose. Tread carefully. There's been complaining-ish tweets/updates from Simpson, Guthrie and a couple of youngsters. There's absolutely nowt to undermine that he is a disruptive figure though. Well, except a couple of written things re Ryder.

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Ha ha the inevitable, 2 weeks wages fine has just arrived. Needless to say it shall be appealed forthwith. #kickingamanwhilsthesdownha

1 minute ago

What a cock, why cant he just shut up.

Because he is a narcissistic little prick

Guest bimpy474

You only have to see the tweets about Cabaye to realise that Barton didn't respect certain players.

Becoming clear he doesn't respect anyone really, especially authority, bosses etc, he's the bloke you know who has been sacked countless times after arguments with his bosses but its never his fault.

Ha ha the inevitable, 2 weeks wages fine has just arrived. Needless to say it shall be appealed forthwith. #kickingamanwhilsthesdownha

1 minute ago

Good for him. Fuck them.

Where are all these players supporting Joey on twitter?

A few "shocked" tweets is not exactly support.

Would think they'd learnt a thing or two from Joey and Jose. Tread carefully. There's been complaining-ish tweets/updates from Simpson, Guthrie and a couple of youngsters. There's absolutely nowt to undermine that he is a disruptive figure though. Well, except a couple of written things re Ryder.

Convenient that there is a reason why there is no public support for Barton.

1 minute ago

Good for him. f*** them.

You only have to see the tweets about Cabaye to realise that Barton didn't respect certain players.

Becoming clear he doesn't respect anyone really, especially authority, bosses etc, he's the bloke you know who has been sacked countless times after arguments with his bosses but its never his fault.

Strange that he didn't seem to have a problem with his bosses before now, though.

Guest bimpy474

What did his tweets about Cabaye say exactly?

Its wasn't very welcoming from what i remember but it was just after his tantrum about Nobby leaving.

Its wasn't very welcoming from what i remember but it was just after his tantrum about Nobby leaving.

Wasn't it something like

"team that brings success, not players alone" ?

I wonder when terms of contracts will start to stipulate that players can't have social network accounts or something of the like. I dunno if it's legal but if I was a prospective buyer I'd want his twitter account deleted.

Quote them.

Only one I can remember was this:

http://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton/status/74952664407998464

Cabaye = happy days.........keep spending. Teams win trophies not individuals tweeps

It was right after him saying we wanted to do everything on the cheap IIRC.

Just so I get this, you think even fining him is wrong?

I think people need to look at the reasons for his behaviour.

His reaction may be far more palatable if you consider what/who he's been telling with since Jan.

It was along the line of what most should have in mind. "An unproven midfielder in, a proven player and captain out". Nothing to go on about, at all.

Guest Antec

Quote them.

Cabaye = happy days.........keep spending. Teams win trophies not individuals tweeps

Fiend

Quote them.

Not really that harsh on Cabaye, though.

Just so I get this, you think even fining him is wrong?

I think people need to look at the reasons for his behaviour.

Woah, woah. We don't want to do that. Just ignore them and focus on the outcomes man.