Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest WashyGeordie

"A midfield of Gosling, Cabaye, Tiote and Marveaux on paper poses the question, would Barton be guaranteed a start?"

Can anyone guess which utter nipple came out with that?

Pardew?

Guest Antec

"A midfield of Gosling, Cabaye, Tiote and Marveaux on paper poses the question, would Barton be guaranteed a start?"

Ryder?

Correct

If the club's told him to write it he's an idiot

If it's his own opinion he's an even bigger idiot

Ryder?

Correct

If the club's told him to write it he's an idiot

If it's his own opinion he's an even bigger idiot

Think it's safe to say that Ryder is an idiot whatever the case.

It's true like.

The whole training fiasco is an absolute joke though.

Made to train by himself ffs :lol:

How old is Ashley? 6? "We don't like you anymore. Go over there and play by yourself"

I really would want to know how Pardew feels there. He probably still wants Joey to stay, yet has to say to him "Joey, you'll train on your own today. There you've got a ball, so go and have fun."

How old is Ashley? 6? "We don't like you anymore. Go over there and play by yourself"

Ashley probably thinks its a reward..... after all, Ashley plays with himself all the time.

He's obviously not going to feature for us again, so why would you have him in your training regime then?  I'd doubt he'd be putting 100% into any training, so he's going to be a disruptive influence.

Unfortunately, due to the circumstances that's evolved - it's the best plan for Newcastle.

He's obviously not going to feature for us again, so why would you have him in your training regime then?  I'd doubt he'd be putting 100% into any training, so he's going to be a disruptive influence.

Unfortunately, due to the circumstances that's evolved - it's the best plan for Newcastle.

If he's having rows with his team mates and ranting at new signings what would you suggest? He's openly talking about bad feeling in the camp so why would you want him to ramp it up? It's our club who will suffer not Spurs o0r Everton, whose shirt he'll probably be donning next season.

The best plan would be to ban Joey from training completely - only to let him control the fax machine, the telephone and the e-mail account of the club to secure there won't be any bids coming in.

I reckon it'd be more of a disruption having one of the senior players being sent to the corner to think about what he's done.

Especially considering I think half of this 'disruptive influence' is a load of nonsense, with their being more evidence that half the squad is gutted he's been packed off.

If he's having rows with his team mates and ranting at new signings what would you suggest? He's openly talking about bad feeling in the camp so why would you want him to ramp it up? It's our club who will suffer not Spurs o0r Everton, whose shirt he'll probably be donning next season.

That confirmed like?

Because I've seen more evidence to suggest it isn't as bad as the Ashley's local journalists are painting it out to be.

I reckon it'd be more of a disruption having one of the senior players being sent to the corner to think about what he's done.

Especially considering I think half of this 'disruptive influence' is a load of nonsense, with their being more evidence that half the squad is gutted he's been packed off.

Even if you think this 'disruptive influence' is nonsense, Barton probably knows he's not going to play for Newcastle this season - do you think he'll put 100% into training?

I'd expect them to work on defensive and attacking drills in training now and if he's not in Pardew's plans for the coming season - what's the point in him being involved?

Even if you think this 'disruptive influence' is nonsense, Barton probably knows he's not going to play for Newcastle this season - do you think he'll put 100% into training?

I'd expect them to work on defensive and attacking drills in training now and if he's not in Pardew's plans for the coming season - what's the point in him being involved?

Send him to train with the reserves? or the kids?