Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Roger Kint

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Need some thinking time and space...............

No cryptic quotes or bullshit, for f***ing once.

Nice job he has, take the rest of the week off from training fully paid while McKay rings every manager in Europe begging for another option

I have a feeling he will stay like, he clearly doesn't want to go. Ashley and co want rid, but being the cunt he is, out of spite I can see Barton staying. Pardew will play him as well, he knows that.

This.

I have a feeling he will stay like, he clearly doesn't want to go. Ashley and co want rid, but being the cunt he is, out of spite I can see Barton staying. Pardew will play him as well, he knows that.

This.

I'd like him to stay just so we don't have to worry for your health.

I have a feeling he will stay like, he clearly doesn't want to go. Ashley and co want rid, but being the c*** he is, out of spite I can see Barton staying. Pardew will play him as well, he knows that.

This.

:iamatwat:

This.

:lol:

Haha, yeah probably true! Few more grey hair each transfer window it seems. :lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

"After Queens Park Rangers got promoted Neil Warnock called me and asked me the situation with Joey and of course when Joey was rewarded with a free transfer by Newcastle he came on right away," McKay told Sky Sports News.

"Joey spoke to (chief executive) Phil Beard and spoke to Tony Fernandes, via phone and liked what he had to say and I am sure there is going to be a few more signings for Queens Park Rangers.

"Obviously it is a big wrench for Joey [to leave Newcastle] as he loved it up there and obviously he will miss all the supporters and all his team-mates.

"Time moves on, you just have to move on. Newcastle have got their plans and Joey has got his.

"Joey is very confident he can do very, very well for Queens Park Rangers I think he is a top signing for them."

These are McKays quotes from earlier

Contradicts Bartons state of mind

Who is trying to push the deal through here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"After Queens Park Rangers got promoted Neil Warnock called me and asked me the situation with Joey and of course when Joey was rewarded with a free transfer by Newcastle he came on right away," McKay told Sky Sports News.

"Joey spoke to (chief executive) Phil Beard and spoke to Tony Fernandes, via phone and liked what he had to say and I am sure there is going to be a few more signings for Queens Park Rangers.

"Obviously it is a big wrench for Joey [to leave Newcastle] as he loved it up there and obviously he will miss all the supporters and all his team-mates.

"Time moves on, you just have to move on. Newcastle have got their plans and Joey has got his.

"Joey is very confident he can do very, very well for Queens Park Rangers I think he is a top signing for them."

These are McKays quotes from earlier

Contradicts Bartons state of mind

Who is trying to push the deal through here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it does stink of McKay trying to get his nicely sized commission for the deal

I still think he'll go though. He'll get a big 5 year contract.

Aye QPR fans will be chuffed regardless of his supposed reluctance because they are signing a quality player, whereas Newcastle fans will see him as not wanting to leave at all and still respecting him. Win-win for Joey.

I still think he'll go though. He'll get a big 5 year contract.

Aye QPR fans will be chuffed regardless of his supposed reluctance because they are signing a quality player, whereas Newcastle fans will see him as not wanting to leave at all and still respecting him. Win-win for Joey.

It's not a win for him if he doesn't want to play there, no.

Guest sicko2ndbest

He would be mad to turn it down if a bigger club dosn't come in for him

I think he is sitting tight for a few days. Teams know he is serious now having gone to all this trouble

The only teams that i think that could get close to that figure and offer a suitable challenge equal to or above what he has on the table are:

Stoke

Fulham

Villa

West Ham

Leicester

Guest sicko2ndbest

Could Harry be telling him to wait?

if the Diarra deal falls through he would be another option, probably a lot cheaper as well!

if the Diarra deal falls through he would be another option, probably a lot cheaper as well!

How on earth is Barton an alternative to Diarra?

They're both footballers.

How on earth is Barton an alternative to Diarra?