Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

If they sign SWP I assume that means Barton in the centre? Goody.

Cue Joey getting caught on the ball lots.

Can't wait to see him & Tiote against each other in a couple of weeks. :lol:

You could not make it up could you. His first game will be against us.

Guest johnson293

Funny to watch the joey barton show on football focus this morning. Coincidental how they happened to be at QPR yesterday on the day he signed. Apparently there were other clubs in for him but he would not say who they were.

Sunderland were one of them say the Chron, Bruce tried to get him before the derby cheeky twat

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/08/27/joey-barton-why-i-turned-down-sunderland-move-72703-29312579/

Aye, convenient how he won't name any of the other clubs supposedly in for him, and even he himself didn't say one of them was S*nderland - a 'source close to him' said that.

Could be bollocks to try and keep some of the dissenting fans on side.

Guest bimpy474

can we never ever mention Wraith again

He apparently reads this board. So aslong as it's him being slated then fantastic.

Does he ? wow, ok then.

Steve your a monumental c***, shut the f*** up you chronic bollock headed c***.

THAT'S WRAITHIST!

How very dare you :D

If the QPR central midfield in a fortnight is Barton & Derry then Tiote & Cabaye should have a field day.

If Tiote doesnt improve we could be in for some sort of world record for getting caught on the ball in the middle of the park.

I can see Joey putting in a late challenge on Cabaye at some point in the game. Payback for wrecking his and Nolan's midfield cartel at Newcastle.

I hope the French legion taunt him by repeating "younger, better, cheaper" until he loses his blob and gets sent off for lamping the linesman.