Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

by NUFCThreatLevel@

@Chubbza tiote and krul will be sold as soon as there's a significant bid or the ask for a new deal, jonas and collo off by this time nx yr

He needs to shut the fuck up.

Why? It's been obvious to most for months and months that this is what the plan is. Barton is just saying it, nothing wrong with that.

It really hasn't. There's no way the club is actively planning to sell Tiote and Krul. Obviously if Chelsea come in with a £40m bid we will probably sell, but the vast majority of clubs are in that position.

I am worried about the contracts of the likes of Colo and Jonas though, as they must be on more than we're offering to new players.

He really does need to fuck off like, I said this when he was still here and I loved him.

To obsessed with being the football version of Che Guevara, needs to concentrate on his own club and stop stiring up shit here.

Guest sydneycove

Obviously not a proponent of seeing a player injured and we have to remember Joey did play well for us but him and the club need to go there seperate ways because there will only be 1 winner here and it isn't going to be Joey.

Would be worth seeing Tiote getting a 3-match ban to break this c***s leg.

Nice one :thup:

What good is he doing? Telling the fans something they already know? Good lad!

Needs to fuck off and keep out of it tbh, doesn't help anyone have this shit aroudn the club.

Needs to f*** off and keep out of it tbh, doesn't help anyone have this s*** aroudn the club.

Why not? The s*** is here anyway. And the ownership have noone to blame but themselves for that s*** being there.

As far as I'm concerned, he can say what he likes. If people are glad to see the back of him/don't like him saying this stuff, then don't read it and don't get bothered by it.,

Even if he's right, he should keep his opinions about other clubs to himself, it's just professionalism.

QPR should be having a word with him about this TBH, if they don't curb his twitter behaviour it'll only end up harming them eventually.

He's not part of this club anymore though, that's my point. He can say whatever he likes.

It's not like he's commenting on QPR. It's no different to Simpson commenting on Chelsea or whatever.

Needs to f*** off and keep out of it tbh, doesn't help anyone have this s*** aroudn the club.

Why not? The s*** is here anyway. And the ownership have noone to blame but themselves for that s*** being there.

As far as I'm concerned, he can say what he likes. If people are glad to see the back of him/don't like him saying this stuff, then don't read it and don't get bothered by it.,

We have just brought in some new players (believe it or not) they don't need this shit when they are trying to settle into a new club.

As said, it's not exactly new is it? Wow Joey, cheers for that, didn't realise that was happening.

Needs to concentrate on QPR, he has fucked off now to an "ambitious" club, why doesn't he concentrate on them.

by NUFCThreatLevel@

@Chubbza tiote and krul will be sold as soon as there's a significant bid or the ask for a new deal, jonas and collo off by this time nx yr

He needs to shut the f*** up.

Why? It's been obvious to most for months and months that this is what the plan is. Barton is just saying it, nothing wrong with that.

It really hasn't. There's no way the club is actively planning to sell Tiote and Krul. Obviously if Chelsea come in with a £40m bid we will probably sell, but the vast majority of clubs are in that position.

I am worried about the contracts of the likes of Colo and Jonas though, as they must be on more than we're offering to new players.

You and a few others must be living on a different planet if you think that's not the case.

It's become quite clear that ANY player has a price on his head and it won't have to be a large amount (as shown by the Enrique departure).

Ashley is happy to keep us in the PL while recovering of much money as possible.

Barton probably has a better idea of what's happening than us, it's worth listening TBH

He's only saying what everyone knows anyway,  whats the problem?  Its common knowledge that Ashley plans for the club are to bring players in and sell them on for a profit.  Obviously its a bit different for Colo due to the huge wage that Ashley gave him in the first place but as he'll be soon coming to the end of his contract the option will be take a huge pay cut or leave.

Before I start, my disclaimer is: I'm not an Ashley apologist.

Anyway, there's no reason to have that much of a net spend deficit, but when you look at a few things:

- We got relegated and had a fire-sale, in that window alone we sold Bassong for £8m, Duff and Beye both for ~£5m combined, Martins for £9m. That's £22m there, add that to a once off transfer fee that we're never likely to see again and that's £57m.

- Putting things into context, despite all of Liverpools spending, their net spend wouldn't be that much (using them as they're the best example I can think of), they've still probably only got a net spend of £25m.

Yes, the Carroll money should have been re-invested (some of it anyway, I'd have been fine if they'd spent £20m of it), but we've still brought in some quality players for low fees, which doesn't make them any less quality just because they didn't cost the £40m combined that Liverpool did on Henderson and Downing. We definitely signed a better footballer than Henderson in Cabaye for 1/4 of the price, yet everyone talks about their ambition and our lack-of.

We have just brought in some new players (believe it or not) they don't need this s*** when they are trying to settle into a new club.

As said, it's not exactly new is it? Wow Joey, cheers for that, didn't realise that was happening.

Needs to concentrate on QPR, he has f***ed off now to an "ambitious" club, why doesn't he concentrate on them.

I highly doubt that they'll care about what he's saying. And if they do, then it's not the only criticism/issue that will come their way - from fans, press etc.

They won't give two fucks and if you don't, then don't read them. Let him ramble away.

by NUFCThreatLevel@

He needs to shut the f*** up.

You and a few others must be living on a different planet if you think that's not the case.

It's become quite clear that ANY player has a price on his head and it won't have to be a large amount (as shown by the Enrique departure).

Ashley is happy to keep us in the PL while recovering of much money as possible.

Barton probably has a better idea of what's happening than us, it's worth listening TBH

It would be if he hadn't moved for money reasons in the first place. Piss off you fucking has been.

Love the abuse he's being singled out for because he's been privy to more of the reality of the club than we'll ever know for certain. His tweets could just easily read as the "Last Posts of this Member" for about 95% of people on this board ffs. :lol:

Love the abuse he's being singled out for because he's been privy to more of the reality of the club than we'll ever know for certain. His tweets could just easily read as the "Last Posts of this Member" for about 95% of people on this board ffs. :lol:

Ha, indeed.