Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Supporting a former player (a convicted criminal no less) in mocking players who are NUFC players, and meddling in business that's no longer his own.....whatever next! Why don't some of you protest at Ashley with your feet and get over to the SOL and watch your football there?

I couldn't care less about Barton, and whether he's right or wrong. I also couldn't care less about Ashley, and what he's done or is about to do. Yes he's making huge mistakes, and clearly hasn't got a clue how to keep us on his side, but there's fuck all we can do about it. As far as I'm concerned, I'll support whatever team we put out on the pitch with as much enthusiasm as I can muster, as it's all I've ever known, and will ever know.

If Cattermole had a dig at the people running our club I would support it too.

I was talking about the Santon and Cabaye comments but it wouldn't surprise me if Cattermole was given free reign by some if he had a dig about the board, that seems to be the most important thing at the moment :lol:

because they're the root of the problems, howay man.

Supporting the team > Slate the shit cunts who run it.

For me anyway ???

urmmm, excuse me for asking this..... but how are they taking the p*ss? because this bit confuses me

:dowie:

should i get the ball rolling?

http://www.nufc.com/2011-12images/2011-08-31east-stand.jpg

Isn't a new one coming up? So if this sign gets replaced with the same, is it still taking the piss?

Guest Rainforest

.  He also doesn't mention that we had no choice but to sell Enrique

That is something we got ourselves into though, by firing Hughton, selling carroll and being absolute c***s, but thats another discussion entirely.

A proper replacement for Enrique would be Cissokho, Santon at RB would give him way more goodwill from the getgo..

This is just stupid. Every time I've seen him he's played LB.

Because of Maicon. He is originally a RB though.

Fine, Barton may be right as these four players are probably our most sellable assets right now and it would fit in with the apparent transfer non-strategy.

However, as I said a couple of years ago when Shay Given* was bleating on about us to some rag, 'you're no longer at the club, it doesn't concern you now, shut the fuck up and get on about your own business'.

* I'm not comparing Shay Given to Joey Barton as players in any way, by the way.

Guest icemanblue

I was talking about the Santon and Cabaye comments but it wouldn't surprise me if Cattermole was given free reign by some if he had a dig about the board, that seems to be the most important thing at the moment :lol:

For me anyway ???

Nah, you're right there. Can't argue with that. See you at the next game, mate.  :thup:

That is something we got ourselves into though, by firing Hughton, selling carroll and being absolute c***s, but thats another discussion entirely.

A proper replacement for Enrique would be Cissokho, Santon at RB would give him way more goodwill from the getgo..

This is just stupid. Every time I've seen him he's played LB.

Because of Maicon. He is originally a RB though.

Well, players do get retrained at other positions, if possible.

.  He also doesn't mention that we had no choice but to sell Enrique

That is something we got ourselves into though, by firing Hughton, selling carroll and being absolute cunts, but thats another discussion entirely.

We'll see in time if he's a proper replacement I suppose.  The fact is here we have gobshite who's twisting the truth and outright lying about a lad who's now one of our own.  Yet people here are defending and even applauding that because he's using it to attack Ashley, seems some on here have totally lost sight of what's important in their Ashley rage.

We'll see in time if he's a proper replacement I suppose.  The fact is here was have gobshite who's twisting the truth and outright lying about a lad who's now one of our own.  Yet people here are defending and even applauding that because he's using it to attack Ashley, seems some on here have totally lost sight of what's important in their Ashley rage.

:thup:

I do like him but he's coming across as a bitter child with his comments IMO. His delusions of his own ability level are pathetic too. That comment on Santon is mocking pure and simply, which is funny considering at 20 year old he's achieved more than Barton will in his entire career. I really hope he struggles playing in the middle this season if just to bring him back down to earth.

Like somebody has said, would Joey be moaning about lack of ambition if he'd been offered the contract that he wanted? I came to the conclusion a while back that his motives to everything he does are almost entirely selfish ones. People have built him up on a pedistal as some kind of spokesperson against Ashley and martyr for the fans. He's just a half-decent player who didn't get the contract he wanted, he should shut up and get on with his new club.

urmmm, excuse me for asking this..... but how are they taking the p*ss? because this bit confuses me

:dowie:

should i get the ball rolling?

http://www.nufc.com/2011-12images/2011-08-31east-stand.jpg

Isn't a new one coming up? So if this sign gets replaced with the same, is it still taking the piss?

no it isnt, but it wont.

I do like him but he's coming across as a bitter child with his comments IMO. His delusions of his own ability level are pathetic too. That comment on Santon is mocking pure and simply, which is funny considering at 20 year old he's achieved more than Barton will in his entire career. I really hope he struggles playing in the middle this season if just to bring him back down to earth.

Like somebody has said, would Joey be moaning about lack of ambition if he'd been offered the contract that he wanted? I came to the conclusion a while back that his motives to everything he does are almost entirely selfish ones. People have built him up on a pedistal as some kind of spokesperson against Ashley and martyr for the fans. He's just a half-decent player who didn't get the contract he wanted, he should shut up and get on with his new club.

My thoughts exactly. If we'd offered him the contract he/McKay asked for, we wouldn't have heard a peep from him on Twitter about the club I bet. Fact is the only club who were prepared to offer anything near that is a newly-promoted club with a new owner.

For me anyway ???

goes without saying. he's not a supporter like us though is he, doesnt mean he shouldnt be allowed to give his opinion.

slightly going in circles now i feel. ashley's a cunt, 35m, howay the toon.

For me anyway ???

goes without saying. he's not a supporter like us though is he, doesnt mean he shouldnt be allowed to give his opinion.

slightly going in circles now i feel. ashley's a cunt, 35m, howay the toon.

:thup:

Guest icemanblue

My thoughts exactly.

Would be worth seeing Tiote getting a 3-match ban to break this cunts leg.

Exactly. :thup:

And that's not to say he's not falling on some truth with his comments, I just don't think he gives a shit about us as fans and so I can't relate to his comments. He's angry because he didn't get his contract, not because Ashley isn't showing ambition.

Talking about ambition when he's joined QPR. The hypocrisy is so blatant that it makes any digs at the board utterly worthless IMO.

What is signing for QPR just for the money, if not lack of ambition.

Pot,kettle,black.

They're more ambitious, ignore the fact we would have cried with any of their signings apart from Barton (ironic) and there is a good chance they will be in the championship next season but yeah, he's gone for he ambition.

The massive wages have nothing to do with it, I am sure he or his agent didn't put the terms to QPR.

I don't care if every word Barton says is gospel. Now that he's gone, he needs to shut the fuck up about this club instead of trying to unsettle people still under contract here.

Hope we teach him a lesson on matchday.

going completely off the point, did i read somewhere that steve bruce had instructed any mackem who scored against us this season to do the chicken dance? in that case Sewelly, can we please see a slight variation to your avatar? perhaps with a sad looking steve bruce head?