Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton

@awillden7 when u get treated the way I have been ie captaincy, shirt number, banishment from 1st team squad etc. I wouldn't of thought I'd be rushing back. Do u? #cannotwaittomoveon

Hopefully, QPR and Marseille can finalise the deal in the next few days. My heart is already in the Vélodrome...

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

@awillden7 when u get treated the way I have been ie captaincy, shirt number, banishment from 1st team squad etc. I wouldn't of thought I'd be rushing back. Do u? #cannotwaittomoveon

Hopefully, QPR and Marseille can finalise the deal in the next few days. My heart is already in the Vélodrome...

"When you get treated the way i have been".

Fuck me, does he ever look in the mirror and wonder why. Fighting in a nightclub and getting himself banned for 12 games. The cunt thinks he is unfairly treated.

What a monumental fuckwit.

f*** me, does he ever look in the mirror and wonder why. Fighting in a nightclub and getting himself banned for 12 games. The c*** thinks he is unfairly treated.

Joey "always the victim" Barton.

That's his problem, all the negative stuff in his career has been someone elses fault. He never takes responsibility. He seems fairly intelligent which makes it all the more difficult to understand his view point on things.

Guest bimpy474

f*** me, does he ever look in the mirror and wonder why. Fighting in a nightclub and getting himself banned for 12 games. The c*** thinks he is unfairly treated.

That's his problem, all the negative stuff in his career has been someone elses fault. He never takes responsibility. He seems fairly intelligent which makes it all the more difficult to understand his view point on things.

Intelligent yes-ish, common sense and self awareness, absolute zero.

Basically he is just a temper tantrum drama queen and a knob.

attention seeking freak thats what he is, he likes to pretend he's smarter than he is but fails. 

Guest bimpy474

attention seeking freak thats what he is, he likes to pretend he's smarter than he is but fails. 

Aye, he gone off on one saying he is being badly treated. Honestly he is just a prat.