Shola Ameobi

Greg

Guest icemanblue

Well not many will be shocked to see the font of footballing knowledge Gazza falling hook, line, sinker and copy of Angling Times for this one :clap:

Hook, line and sinker for what?

Its clearly a wind up. Be honest, when you saw the thread title and glanced at the story did you not think twice?

Yes I double checked on SSN because I CAN'T SPEAK PORTUGESE.

Can't spell it either.  :iamatwat:

Guest Roger Kint

Its clearly a wind up. Be honest, when you saw the thread title and glanced at the story did you not think twice?

Are you telling us you cant read English either? Its explained enough times before you posted this. Why would you check SSN/BBC before reading the whole thread?

:doh:

Are you telling us you cant read English either? Its explained enough times before you posted this. Why would you check SSN/BBC before reading the whole thread?

Does it matter?

Its a wind up and Shola will still be in the team on Saturday.

Guest Roger Kint

Does it matter?

Its a wind up and Shola will still be in the team on Saturday.

Unless Tommy Smith is signed in time ;D

Guest The Libertine
Shola will still be in the team on Saturday.

thats a fucking wind up if anything is. 1-0 to the devil.

Does it matter?

Its a wind up and Shola will still be in the team on Saturday. until the end of time

fyp  :pow:

I wish it is true no matter what I don't like him. For me he is not a footballer...

ethi i love the way you start everything one space in from the edge. i love these little quirks. takes me back to the days of elliswills for those old enough.

I wish it is true no matter what I don't like him. For me he is not a footballer...

ethi i love the way you start everything one space in from the edge. i love these little quirks. takes me back to the days of elliswills for those old enough.

Thanks Madras :-)

Maybe this'll be one of those stories that someone just made up, but then it all comes true...

like "madras shags anna friel" ?

I'm trying to think of a real-life example, but nothing really comes to mind. Anyway, I'm sure it happens all the time. The ears of the universe controller are always listening.