Damien Duff signs for Fulham, fee undisclosed

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As if Damien Duff will make any difference with Ashley still here and some useless tosser like Joe Kinnear in charge.

He'd possibly be the best winger in the Championship by a comfortable margin.

Way to miss my point.

As if Damien Duff will make any difference with Ashley still here and some useless tosser like Joe Kinnear in charge.

He was shit last week before he got the goal though. Absolutely non-existent in the first half as far as providing a wide outlet.

Way to miss my point.

I think if we kept everyone we have right now and just added a striker, we'd have a non-zero chance of going up even with Ashley on board.

He was s*** last week before he got the goal though. Absolutely non-existent in the first half as far as providing a wide outlet.

He wasn't that bad imo.

I doubt I'll get much agreement, but I feel that Duff has been fairly decent since he got a full pre-season last year. It's just that it's difficult for us to see beyond how horrible and useless he was for his first two seasons here.

Way to miss my point.

I think if we kept everyone we have right now and just added a striker, we'd have a non-zero chance of going up even with Ashley on board.

He means we could have Pele circa 1970 but with some thick cunt in charge we wouldn't go up

Way to miss my point.

He means we could have Pele circa 1970 but with some thick c*** in charge we wouldn't go up

Yes, and I disagree. So?

Guest sicko2ndbest

I can no longer distinguish between Ashley and Kinnear as they have merged into a singular entity of hate for me.

They're like the left hand and right hand of Satan.

And DL is satans cock, right in the middle. By the way satan wanks with his left hand so i think we can deduce that Ashley is the left hand

£4m and £70,000 a week off the wage bill would be a result. However, he is our best wide player by a stretch.

Also, he is a living human with two legs, something we're running low on at the club at the moment.

So we're now probably selling the only midfielder we have who can get a few goals.

Yer we're defo going up. I can see ameobi, nolan & Guti getting loads for us. Or maybe colo will pop up with one of his trademark powerful headers from a set piece.

Then we have the youngsters who have barely even played let alone started for the senior team, they'll defo get a load. Its a certainty. We're not leaving ourselves well and truly f***ed atall.

Even if we miraculously dont score a ton of goals, we have our brilliantly organised defence to snuff out the oppositions chances.

We seem to be getting rid of most of the players I never really like anyway, sad thing is we wont replace them

Never liked Duff, too many step overs not enough beating his man, but thought he would have been handy this season..

With Ashley in charge anyone that performs for us could be gone anyway. Even if ranger turns out to be pure class, January transfer window will come around...he'll get lots of attention & fat man will choose instantaneous money over any chance that we might only be promoted if we keep these players.

Guest Heneage

Not playing tomorrow.

According to

Sources moving in the midst of the Tyneside night.

(Also the newsdesk) Got a call about 3 saying he wasn;t playing.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not playing tomorrow.

According to

Sources moving in the midst of the Tyneside night.

(Also the newsdesk) Got a call about 3 saying he wasn;t playing.

Very poetic.

As good as gone then