MOTD

Jordan

ben foster has made a mistake in every man u game I've seen him play in, abomination of a goalie

I rate him higher than Almunia, and not just because of that daft penalty just then.

Almunia seems to suffer massively from crisp packet hands.

call the tabloids theres a story out of this, shearer as manager hansen as defensive coach  :frantic:

If this becomes anything near true, I am so, so very thankful that Lee Dixon and Mark Lawrenson are on motd tonight.

ben foster has made a mistake in every man u game I've seen him play in, abomination of a goalie

I rate him higher than Almunia, and not just because of that daft penalty just then.

There's no way either of them will win the league with the goalies they had today playing over 75% of their league games. Foster is fucking dreadful

There's no way either of them will win the league with the goalies they had today playing over 75% of their league games. Foster is f***ing dreadful

Definitely. Manchester United have VDS to come back at least but I have no idea why Almunia is still first choice.

Arsenal absolutely robbed there.

Still think they'll win the league, though.

Really? That's interesting. I personally don't think that Almunia is good enough to be their first choice goalie, and I also think that Diaby, Song and Ramsey are very poor as central midfielders to pair with Fabregas.

I do however think that they are a CM and a GK away from a title challenge.

Really? That's interesting. I personally don't think that Almunia is good enough to be their first choice goalie, and I also think that Diaby, Song and Ramsey are very poor as central midfielders to pair with Fabregas.

I think they lack a striker, maybe a strong DM. Definitely a keeper.

I take your point about the keeper, but Diaby and Song are more than capable of a shift in the middle. Denílson looks to be shaping up finally, too. If RVP, Arshavin, and Eduardo can stay fit I can see them tearing apart the majority of teams in the league. The fullbacks are strong and get forward.

I think they'll be this season's entertainers.

Certainly a stronger squad than Man United. It all depends on Chelsea's form under Ancelotti as far as I'm concerned. They're the only team that will push them. That said I imagine their focus will be firmly on the Champions League and that might cause their league form to drop off.

1st and 2nd will be some combination of Arsenal and Chelsea. 3rd Man City. 4th Man United.

I take your point about the keeper, but Diaby and Song are more than capable of a shift in the middle. Denílson looks to be shaping up finally, too. If RVP, Arshavin, and Eduardo can stay fit I can see them tearing apart the majority of teams in the league. The fullbacks are strong and get forward.

I think they'll be this season's entertainers.

Certainly a stronger squad than Man United. It all depends on Chelsea's form under Ancelotti as far as I'm concerned. They're the only team that will push them. That said I imagine their focus will be firmly on the Champions League and that might cause their league form to drop off.

1st and 2nd will be some combination of Arsenal and Chelsea. 3rd Man City. 4th Man United.

That would be fergie-tastic like.