PHIL BROWN = W*NKER

Jay Jay Sea

Guest Alan_Shearer

I don't want him to get sacked yet, i want him to be there when Hull get relagated and we get promoted, then sack the c*nt.

Guest Stephen927

If you look at the Hull team, without even taking into account players leaving after relegation, I think they'd be a mid table Championship team.

Last season, Hull had four players I deemed to be Premier League quality - Geovanni, Sam Ricketts, Bernard Mendy and Michael Turner. Two have left, one isn't getting a game, and the other is always reported as having bust-ups with the manager and so on.

Some of the dross who get starts every week for Hull - Dean Marney, Nicky Barmby, Seyi Olofinjana, Ibrahima Sonko, Kamil Zayatte... it beggars belief how they are still in this league and how Brown remains.

Last season, Hull had four players I deemed to be Premier League quality - Geovanni, Sam Ricketts, Bernard Mendy and Michael Turner. Two have left, one isn't getting a game, and the other is always reported as having bust-ups with the manager and so on.

Some of the dross who get starts every week for Hull - Dean Marney, Nicky Barmby, Seyi Olofinjana, Ibrahima Sonko, Kamil Zayatte... it beggars belief how they are still in this league and how Brown remains.

I would say Bullard, when fit is Premier League quality.

I would say Bullard, when fit is Premier League quality.

So would I, but he made one sub appearance last season and has made about two or three apps this, so I haven't really counted him.

Haha, nice job.

Probably already mentioned but it's worth repeating.

He thinks he'll be in charge of Hull next year, when they're in the Premiership.

Not sure what's worse: the bit about still being their manager, still being in the Premiership, or the ludicrous claim that he actually thinks.

The 'new' Hull City chairman Adam Pearson has said he will be in charge for the Stoke game but basically his position could change if results don't start to go their way.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hull_city/8337403.stm

Sounds like his first act when he starts work on Monday will be to sack him.

To be fair, if they lose to Stoke then they are done for, Stoke is a team they should be aiming to get points off.

• 3 weeks later...

Would love to see a 0-1 Stoke win today.

I liked Tony Pullis' attack on prem players saying "They think they're film stars"

Bullard's celebration :lol:

When I was listening at work in the canteen they said "Odd celebration of Hull's goal" I thought "They'll all sitting down as a p*ss take of that idiot Brown's finest moment" and lo and behold....predictable, TBH.

• 1 year later...