NO's Made-up ITK Nonsense Thread

Keefaz

Guest thefishman

Thomo's ITK identity finally revealed

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/aug2009/2/9/newcastle-united-tea-lady-kathleen-cassidy-807730412.jpg

got told if you analyze the beatles' album covers and certain songs there's clues about what happened with the keegan/ashley/wise thing.

Play Fog On The Tyne backwards and you'll hear grave warnings about 'the reign of a sharp-dressing, Edinburgh-born man who rules with fear, an iron fist and ill-thought battleplans'. If only we'd listened.

My friends housemate's brother is an estate agent, and he's helping Roberto Mancini buy a house in Newcastle. The housemate has put £1000 on it, and my friend put £100 on. they seem very sure of it.

My friends housemate's brother is an estate agent, and he's helping Roberto Mancini buy a house in Newcastle. The housemate has put £1000 on it, and my friend put £100 on. they seem very sure of it.

sounds like insider dealing if they are betting on him buying a house in newcastle when he's helping him to do it.

edit...i've searched betfair and ladbrokes and there is no housepurchase books being ran.

sounds like insider dealing if they are betting on him buying a house in newcastle when he's helping him to do it.

edit...i've searched betfair and ladbrokes and there is no housepurchase books being ran.

Sorry I meant the NUFC job. This betting did actually occur a few years ago though, glad I didn't put money on this myself tbh. Am still convinced though that Mancini was in advance talks to become NUFC manager a few years ago though.

Guest Wally_McFool

My Aunty Ethel just texted me to say that Wheater and Tuncay of Middlesburra have been seen getting off the X1 bus and were walking towards St James to sign for the Mags.

I heard Barry Moat's first name is Michael - he used to present TV shows such as Strike It Lucky, My Kind of People and My Kind of Music. He's having a pool party tonight, apparantly Ashley and Llambias are invited.....

:razz:

Sorry I meant the NUFC job. This betting did actually occur a few years ago though, glad I didn't put money on this myself tbh. Am still convinced though that Mancini was in advance talks to become NUFC manager a few years ago though.

Surely madras was around for that period James? It was the same time as the "Hitzfeld for the Toon" campaign.

To go with the Mancini shenanigans, all and sundry were 'Thommo-d' into believing that Alan Curbishley had been seen on a train up from London (apparently his wife is from the area) - we were convinced that Curbs was the target and people started whingeing about him already...

Barry Moat is going to buy the club today and appoint Alan Shearer as manager in time for him to be in the stands tomorrow night. Ticket sales for the match will rocket.

You heard it here...fourteenth?

Ashley at training ground, announcing to the players that the takeover is done.

Hughton in charge for SW game, Shearer to take up the reins on thursday.

Taylor to stay, Barton and Collocini to go

Campbell and Lvenkrands in

Beckford in by next week plus three other signings already lined up.

Carver and Lee to the club next week, Hughton to stay, Calderwood to go

Can't name my sources, but it's nailed on.