Keegan's Latest Return To Football

Skirge

EVEN now when ashley has raped the club, is standing over the club fastening his belt and trousers with a fag in his mouth saying "dont worry love, i wont tell anyone"  people still have a pop at him

This is the aspect that I cannot get my head around.

I don't think we'd have been in this division had Keegan stayed even under those circumstances, Ashley would have sold up much easier, and we'd be better off.

EVEN now when ashley has raped the club, is standing over the club fastening his belt and trousers with a fag in his mouth saying "dont worry love, i wont tell anyone"  people still have a pop at him

I don't think we'd have been in this division had Keegan stayed even under those circumstances, Ashley would have sold up much easier, and we'd be better off.

You still cant fault him, we could have still stayed up by using the January transfer window to bring in a couple of loans or a few more buys to see us through.  We were one goal away from staying up.

Its all ashleys fault, he doesnt listen to what people tell him.

Guest Brummiemag

Keegan was right to walk out, his position was undermined, he wasnt given the control over transfers (and most probably the level of funding) he was promised. He could see what a bag of shit Ashley was and got out and was supported in his decision by Fergerson and Wenger amongst others

Keegans still a class act and he would walk this league playing decent attacking football, he would unite the fans (apart from quite a few on this forum) and the club and I would have him back here in an instant if I could.

I find it unbelievable that some ignorant people here slag him off after all he has achieved for the club.  Half of them probably wouldn't support Newcastle if it wasnt for Keegan. He is a major reason why the crowds are still so good now

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing him on ESPN

Keegan was right to walk out, his position was undermined, he wasnt given the control over transfers (and most probably the level of funding) he was promised. He could see what a bag of s*** Ashley was and got out and was supported in his decision by Fergerson and Wenger amongst others

Keegans still a class act and he would walk this league playing decent attacking football, he would unite the fans (apart from quite few on this forum) and the club and I would have him back here in an instant if I could.

I find it unbelievable that some ignorant people here slag him off after all he has achieved for the club.  Half of them probably wouldn't support Newcastle if it wasnt for Keegan. He is a major reason why the crowds are still so good now

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing him on ESPN

http://hazel8500.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/can-o-worms.gif

In fact, the only way that post could have been any more provoking to people on this forum would be if you claimed to be ITK and supported NE5 :lol:

Keegan Is a class manager , a class pundit, was a class player, and a s*** pop star,... there you have it....Im the biggest voice on Keegan on here and ive spoken.

:nope:

Is due a return.

I blame Arthur Cox for signing Keegan in 82. It's all his fault.  :angry:

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

He's obviously a big name, but he's not the most articulate of people, and I don't think he's got much experience as a TV pundit. The previous time he disappeared from management, he didn't watch a Premiership game for 3 years, which doesn't suggest a lot of enthusiasm for spectating or research.

Not the ideal candidate, I'd say.

He was brilliant to listen to when talking about Newcastle United, and players who worked for him say he was excellent at speaking to them.

He's obviously a big name, but he's not the most articulate of people, and I don't think he's got much experience as a TV pundit. The previous time he disappeared from management, he didn't watch a Premiership game for 3 years, which doesn't suggest a lot of enthusiasm for spectating or research.

Not the ideal candidate, I'd say.

He was brilliant to listen to when talking about Newcastle United, and players who worked for him say he was excellent at speaking to them.

http://i31.tinypic.com/14sfreo.jpg

I rest my case

Guest BooBoo

Pretty embarassing as a TV pundit.

Remember him defending Leonardo to the hilt after the Brazilain nigh on took someones head off in USA 94?

Guest BooBoo

I genuinely think the man's not quite right in the head. Possibly serious depression. He just looks ill these days (well when i say "these days" i mean the days before he quit as manager at SJP as the bugger's hardly been spotted since).

I genuinely think the man's not quite right in the head. Possibly serious depression. He just looks ill these days (well when i say "these days" i mean the days before he quit as manager at SJP as the bugger's hardly been spotted since).

wow, your exceptional, you can make a diagnosis from a small bit on Tv while qualified consultant Psychiatrists use complex statistical formula to work out if someone is depressed.

Guest Stephen927

wow, your exceptional, you can make a diagnosis from a small bit on Tv while qualified consultant Psychiatrists use complex statistical formula to work out if someone is depressed.

It is possible that he hasn't been examined for it yet, if he does have/has had despression. It isn't against the realms of possibility for Keegan to be flawed.

If I had ESPN I'd watch him on it, I like to see him talk about football, he clearly has a huge love for the game and that comes across when he's talking about it, you can see it in his eyes.

Twas just an observation, not a pop at KK.

I know you bum him, but you being overly touchy.

:shifty:

na, just a bit bored, feeling mischievous waiting for the legends to come on.

i would actually stop, just short of bumming him.

Guest BooBoo

By all means, bum away!

I've got massively great memories of his time here, it just irritates me the way he left twice over without a word to the fans who worshipped him.

By all means, bum away!

I've got massively great memories of his time here, it just irritates me the way he left twice over without a word to the fans who worshipped him.

you see to some of us he spoke his words in the football we played while he was here. he dosent say anything when he leaves , cos every sinew in his body is straining to be back here.

Love him to bits but we'd still be in the premiership if he hadnt walked.

What price 'principles' eh?

Or if Ashley had actually ran the club properly with the 35 games we had remaining. ;)

Agreed. How anyone can seriously think Ashley was right and Keegan wrong after all Ashley has put us through since, is beyond me.

Good luck Kevin. Maybe you're better off in that job than trying to provide a successful team for some of the short-sighted, ungrateful people on here.

I bet you deny the holocaust and thought hitler was a canny lad just took a wrong turn in life.