Keegan's Latest Return To Football

Skirge

Pretty embarassing as a TV pundit.

Remember him defending Leonardo to the hilt after the Brazilain nigh on took someones head off in USA 94?

He changed his mind later on, if I remember correctly.

a good while later after his position was indefensible. even when shown replay after replay he defended it for a long while.

Guest neesy111

liked the comment about when he said it was up to the players to entertain the crowd to enable them to back the team

Love him to bits but we'd still be in the premiership if he hadnt walked.

What price 'principles' eh?

Or if Ashley had actually ran the club properly with the 35 games we had remaining. ;)

Both to blame.

Another example of no middle ground.

Or if Ashley had actually ran the club properly with the 35 games we had remaining. ;)

Both to blame.

I've always said Keegan should take part of the blame, but a very small part if that.

Both to blame.

I've always said Keegan should take part of the blame, but a very small part if that.

And many people would claim that you're showing disrespect to him by saying that ;)

Guest iliketoonarmy

Both to blame.

Agree. For me the blame goes 60% to Ashley, 10% Keegan, 10% Owen, 15% the rest of the players and 5% tha fans.

Both to blame.

And many people would claim that you're showing disrespect to him by saying that ;)

;D

It's almost as bad as the blind faith some have in him that he could never, ever do anything wrong.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle.

His achievements as player and manager of our club and the joy and entertainment he gave us do not merit all the shite he gets off people.

It's disgraceful the amount of abuse that Keegan gets on here.

Agreed.

It's almost as bad as the blind faith some have in him that he could never, ever do anything wrong.

There is no spoon.

Guest The Libertine

Both to blame.

Agree. For me the blame goes 60% to Ashley, 10% Keegan, 10% Owen, 15% the rest of the players and 5% tha fans.

mental.

His achievements as player and manager of our club and the joy and entertainment he gave us do not merit all the shite he gets off people.

Correct, however the other side of his character means that he doesn't merit the blind faith people show in him.

His achievements as player and manager of our club and the joy and entertainment he gave us do not merit all the s**** he gets off people.

The man has walked out on us three times as a manager now. Regardless of what he has done for us, that's deserving of some shit.

There's some real bairns on here who think it's cool to criticise people who have done more for this club than you could dare imagine.

Keegan knew what was wrong and tried to do something about it - the powers that be ignored him and this is where we've ended up. What he said was right, what he predicted came true and yet the mongs still have a pop.

I bet the same people were those booing Robson and those who hero-worship Nile Ranger.

Grow up man.

His achievements as player and manager of our club and the joy and entertainment he gave us do not merit all the s**** he gets off people.

The man has walked out on us three times as a manager now. Regardless of what he has done for us, that's deserving of some shit.

Compared with what he done for us, no I don't really think it is that much when you look into the circumstances.

Compared with what he done for us, no I don't really think it is that much when you look into the circumstances.

Ah, here comes Mr Impartial.

Ah, here comes Mr Impartial.

:lol:

There's some real bairns on here who think it's cool to criticise people who have done more for this club than you could dare imagine.

Keegan knew what was wrong and tried to do something about it - the powers that be ignored him and this is where we've ended up. What he said was right, what he predicted came true and yet the mongs still have a pop.

I bet the same people were those booing Robson and those who hero-worship Nile Ranger.

Grow up man.

:lol:

Are you actually capable of putting a response together without calling those that disagree with you? I'm grown up, I don't call someone a 'mong' just because they disagree with me.

The man is an absolute legend and has achieved more at this football club than some Newcastle managers can only dream of, doesn't mean I'm gonna roll over and hail the 'Messiah' because he abandoned us. He made mistakes, we all do. It's wrong to ignore his mistakes because of what he achieved.

Oh, and for the record, I was gutted when Robson left and I haven't jumped on the Ranger band wagon so that blows that theory straight out the water. Nice try.