The 12 months game

Dave

Shit performances by N'Zogbia, Butt, Owen and Shola away at Arsenal. Nile being on the bench and me wondering who he was (had been on holiday). Barton coming on and giving that little cunt Nasri a taste of his own medicine.

He got a picture of his name on the big screen at the Emirates and put it on his Myspace/Facebook or whatever. :lol:

The horrible, gnawing worry that all wasn't well with Keegan in the transfer window and the blind, desperate hope that everything would be ok.  

Louise Taylor being a s***-stirring, lying bitch that knew nothing.

But then the realisation that she actually had the situation spot on when Keegan did walk out.

The horrible, gnawing worry that all wasn't well with Keegan in the transfer window and the blind, desperate hope that everything would be ok. 

Louise Taylor being a s***-stirring, lying bitch that knew nothing.

But then the realisation that she actually had the situation spot on when Keegan did walk out.

Precisely. :sadnod:

Maetihs and his constant WUMing...and subsequently that night that "Nixon" on the Blackburn forum was going to reveal a big Newcastle story (Aimar), where someone registered on their forum as Maetihs and came out with "IF YOU SMELLALALALALALAALALALOW what maetihs is cooking" :lol: Still makes me laugh now, it was so ridiculous

The viduka control & backheel for duff to score in stoppage time to beat tottenham.

Hoped we were on the way back up again then  :thdn:

It was about this time that I was mercilessly making fun of my friend who's a Tottenham fan about how Ramos was going to get them relegated. He was very gracious when we went down, to be fair to him.