Peterborough vs Newcastle United Pre-Match Thread - CC - 22/09/09 - 7:45 KO

Crumpy Gunt

Trains afterwards are the problem if it goes to ET. Will probably just get an open return, depends on the ticket price as well should be reasonable.

That's what's putting me off, might just leave it and go to the league game.

You've only got a 3 minute journey (ish) to get there!

How far is the station from the ground? Not sure I'll be able to make the league game n quite fancy this away game.

10 minute walk. Not even a mile, probably like half a mile

Makes it look very enticing. Would have to be on a train by 22:15 realistically though, unless I can find a floor to sleep on near kings x...hmmm...

If we want to win this game we should probably keep Kadar and Krul on the bench

Nah, fuck that. They're going to have to play at some point given this squad (Kadar more so, keeper injuries aren't all that common) and I'd rather they learnt how to in a game that means less. Give them minutes; it might make us a bit less likely to win but certainly doesn't rule it out.

How far is the station from the ground? Not sure I'll be able to make the league game n quite fancy this away game.

10 minute walk. Not even a mile, probably like half a mile

Makes it look very enticing. Would have to be on a train by 22:15 realistically though, unless I can find a floor to sleep on near kings x...hmmm...

Same here, there's always buses mind I'm gunna get an open return for £15.20 once the ticket details are released

:dowie:

I live a couple of hours away from Peterborough. :lol:

It is only around 3hrs drive from Newcastle to Peterborough.  My office is there and since the roundabouts have been lifted from the A1 it is a very easy drive.

Definately going myself, I already planned to be in Peterborough that week anyway!

I'm not gunna get it tomorrow, gunna wait until the seated tickets go n then get one in the standing section. £5 cheaper and prefer standing.

Where will you find out? Is it on .cock or the 'boro site?

I'm not gunna get it tomorrow, gunna wait until the seated tickets go n then get one in the standing section. £5 cheaper and prefer standing.

Where will you find out? Is it on .cock or the 'boro site?

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10278~1755769,00.html

Will either call them up or just act as if I'm gunna buy one online n see what price it is. Fiver cheaper standing so will be obvious which type of ticket of ticket is