Preston (away) Monday Night KO (SKY Twats)

Crumpy Gunt

Don't mean to rub it in to all those living in Newcastle who are pissed off, but...

YAY!  :celb:

Can I tell this waste of an ovulated egg to fuck off without getting a ban please?

There's only one way to find out...

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Don't mean to rub it in to all those living in Newcastle who are pissed off, but...

YAY!  :celb:

Can I tell this waste of an ovulated egg to fuck off without getting a ban please?

yes if you lick a student all over

Was always going to happen, we're going to be on tv a lot.

Aye. People need to be very careful about their pre-planning for getting to the games. I imagine it isn't too difficult to know whether certain games have already been considered for TV coverage or not.

Guest Roger Kint

Gutted about this, had a weekend away with the lads in Blackpool and a bit of time with family in Preston planned for this.

Still going to the game but will be travelling Sunday coming hom Tuesday, at least i still get a good pissup with my cousins.

Sky fucktards and the FA have made this a shitty season for away fans with almost all the good trips midweek/moved for live TV :angry: :rant:

Was always going to happen, we're going to be on tv a lot.

Aye. People need to be very careful about their pre-planning for getting to the games. I imagine it isn't too difficult to know whether certain games have already been considered for TV coverage or not.

Yes the Football League has a full list.  Up to the end of October when I looked last week.  This is a real kick in the nuts though as it ruins another chance to take in a Blackpool trip

Get the fk in!! get as many away games on TV as we can please.

You'd be fuming if a home game you were going to got moved such that you couldn't make it anymore. Still, so long as it doesn't affect you...

You'd be fuming if a home game you were going to got moved such that you couldn't make it anymore. Still, so long as it doesn't affect you...

Yeah and you'd be happy if these matches weren't on Sky Sports despite people who are unable to go no longer being able to see it, still as long as it doesn't affect you... :razz:

Yeah and you'd be happy if these matches weren't on Sky Sports despite people who are unable to go no longer being able to see it, still as long as it doesn't affect you... :razz:

I'd be happy if SKY weren't moving our matches away from the weekend for no reason. Being able to see a game on TV/the internet isn't that big a deal, you can always get highlights on BBC Sport website and there's always radio coverage.