Xisco's back

Crumpy Gunt

Guest toonlass

The lad spent a year being ignored by the management, and because he wanted a move and stopped putting an effort in on the training ground he is being slaughtered by forum members who would have slaughtered him anyway had he just kept on picking up his £50 grand a week while being ignored for another year. You couldn't make it up!

The lad spent a year not getting picked from various managers, interims & caretakers because he is SHITE. If a players wants a move they should put in one of those things called a transfer request, he should not stop playing or say he is unfit at a time when the clubs had no senior strikers. He still is picking up £50K a week & I would say NUFC are paying most of that.

Fine, he is shite, nae disputing that. But NUFC offered him £50k a week, what was he meant to say when they did that "No thanks, I'm shite, I will take £10k a week instead"? The way he was treated was shocking tbh, whether he was shit or not, he was ignored completely by Joe Kinnear, who did an interview with the Chronicle last year and never even mentioned Xisco's name when he was naming his strikers.

Fine, he is s****, nae disputing that. But NUFC offered him £50k a week, what was he meant to say when they did that "No thanks, I'm s****, I will take £10k a week instead"?

I am not sure where I said he his agent should of negotiated less wages for him.  But this club will still be paying the bulk of wages while he is on the subs bench in Spain.

The way he was treated was shocking tbh, whether he was s*** or not, he was ignored completely by Joe Kinnear, who did an interview with the Chronicle last year and never even mentioned Xisco's name when he was naming his strikers

Did anyone who was in charge while he was with us give him a start in a league game?  To be fair to JFK I dont think he mentioned any striker that was on the fringes of the reseve team in that article.

Over many decades of watching NUFC I can only recall seeing one player who stopped playing on the park because he wanted to get a move. It was disgraceful.

It happened in the 70s, he wanted to go to  Liverpool and later became a Newcastle "legend", Kevin Keegan's right hand man and is currently employed by Huddersfield Town.

It's strange how things can work out.

Yes, this did seem to happen, but the facts are totally different in this case - the player you are talking about had been at the club nearly 3 years by then and had given good service ; he was probably the ONLY member of the team to really TRY during the 74 Cup Final and the club weren't exactly making a huge effort tp keep him because they were getting a big profit on him - they paid 25,000 for him when he signed, and got 170,000 when he left for Merseyside.

Xisco will cost the club a massive loss when he eventually goes and he has never looked like an International class striker(or even a Prem Lge one come to that).

Guest toonlass

Fine, he is s****, nae disputing that. But NUFC offered him £50k a week, what was he meant to say when they did that "No thanks, I'm s****, I will take £10k a week instead"?

I am not sure where I said he his agent should of negotiated less wages for him.  But this club will still be paying the bulk of wages while he is on the subs bench in Spain.

The way he was treated was shocking tbh, whether he was s*** or not, he was ignored completely by Joe Kinnear, who did an interview with the Chronicle last year and never even mentioned Xisco's name when he was naming his strikers

Did anyone who was in charge while he was with us give him a start in a league game?  To be fair to JFK I dont think he mentioned any striker that was on the fringes of the reseve team in that article.

Did he not mention Shola, who shouldn't be near the first team when we are in the Premiership?

Any chance of a title change? It's fucking juvenile and makes no sense to people who don't understand the term 'chutney ferret'.

What would you like the term Chutney Ferret changed to?

'Spanish waster, Xisco'

Did he not mention Shola, who shouldn't be near the first team when we are in the Premiership?

Shola was a first team fringe player last season, Xisco was not.

Guest toonlass

Shola was a first team fringe player last season, Xisco was not.

Xisco came on, scored a goal against Hull and was never seen again and has had how many starts since then? And because he is not on fire when he finally gets 15 minutes from the bench he is shite (even though he is probably shite, it can't have done his confidence or game any good to have been totally ignored can it?). Shola has pissed about for years, was rewarded with a 3 year contract last year (with many on here outraged) and has only found his level this year in the fizzy pop.

Xisco came on, scored a goal against Hull and was never seen again and has had how many starts since then?

He never started because them in charge from Hougton & then back Houghton know he is shite. The lads like Binsy & Chris who watch the reserves will tell you what he is like as they have seen him more than most on here.

As for Shola well spotted:thup: he is crap but he is a better option than Xisco at any level.

What he said is he stopped playing "for the last few matches" in order to get move.  I don't blame him tbh, considered that he has been overlooked for nearly half a year and clearly he isn't going to get any matches in the coming year.

Can't fault him. Not his fault he was signed here by the old regime. Now he isn't going anywhere here and wants to go back to get his career on track.

People who are lynching him are out of their minds, put yourselves in his situation and tell me you wouldn't do the same.

Not like Luque or Marcelino who stayed for the payday, he actually wants to play.

Good luck Xisco  :clap2:

absolute hogwash of the highest order.

if you sign a contract you stick to it if you expect the other to stick to their side. lets say he was s***, would he have admitted it and said, "nah sorry newcastle, i've been s***, you shou;ld be well within your rights to slash my pay"...but no it doesn't work that way. the club have to pay him as per contract regardless of performance...he shouls fulfill his side of the contract likewise.

So what would you like him to have done then.

not be shit?

What he said is he stopped playing "for the last few matches" in order to get move.  I don't blame him tbh, considered that he has been overlooked for nearly half a year and clearly he isn't going to get any matches in the coming year.

He didnt, he said the last few days.

Do people honestly care this much. He didnt get played, he wanted to force his way out. Whatever, its of no consequence to anything. Im really not massively aggrieved that he lied through desperation to play elsewhere. We gave him little chance to prove himself so good luck to him.

yes,we can't blame him. he stopped playing. he's totally faultless.

get a fucking grip. he was shite, hence why the cunt did not fucking play. and when he did play, he did fuck all.

thank fuck the useless cunt has gone.

Such an easy target for the papers, Xisco. I remember Lee Ryder calling him toothless for a 20 minute cameo during which nobody passed to him. I hope he does well over there, he's not started a league game since last September for the love of christ.

yes,we can't blame him. he stopped playing. he's totally faultless.

get a fucking grip. he was shite, hence why the cunt did not fucking play. and when he did play, he did fuck all.

thank fuck the useless cunt has gone.

:idiot2:

You can't see why he wouldn't want to be here?

oh right, my bad. the cunt who is being paid £60k a week shouldn't have tried to work his way into the starting line up? he should have refused to play and got paid £60k. give your fucking head a shake man.

did robert lee refuse to play when he was frozen out by gullit? did he fuck.he kept training and remained professional throughout the entire period,and in the end, it paid off as he came back under robson.

but no,you're right,xisco was spot on . he should have gone on strike. that way it works out best for both nufc (who are already thin on players as it is )and xisco.

i hope the cunt is mangled in a car crash,the fucking wanker