Sunderland

Futbol Club de Barcelona-Gayest Spanish Soccer Team

Chelsea

Bolton

Stroke City

Palmerias-A Brazilian Soccer team with many admitted queer players

The Argentina Boys-An Argentine all-male openly queer Field Hockey Team

:lol:

America has got to be as fundamentalist a country as any other in Middle East, shirley?

Aye, it is definitely sound reasoning to criticise American and religious culture based on a parody site.

Leave 'em alone, people love criticising America, it helps them sleep at night.

America has got to be as fundamentalist a country as any other in Middle East, shirley?

Aye, it is definitely sound reasoning to criticise American and religious culture based on a parody site.

To be fair the site itself is criticising America and its not as if its not similar to so many real nutsoid religions over their.

In my very next post i say i got it wrong. Was it that hard to read the next post?

What tripe.

Notice the feller's face promoting this drivel ?

Dead ringer for Liberace, eh ?

Says it all.

And he's an ex-gay ? I suppose it can be done, Tom Robinson, ultra gay leftie ended up marrying a woman and having a family.

Web sites like this must make most yanks cringe.

Hope it IS a "parody site" - theres plenty as bad - from both right AND left no less loony than this.

And that pic posted by Carlito ? Alan Turing was an absolute genius - the originator of so much as regards the computer - and a absolute whoopsie, gay as a maypole and beyond.

Didn't stop him being WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY ahead of the yanks and everyone else as regards computing.

What tripe.

Says it all.

And he's an ex-gay ? I suppose it can be done, Tom Robinson, ultra gay leftie ended up marrying a woman and having a family.

:rolleyes:

What tripe.

Says it all.

Hope it IS a "parody site" - theres plenty as bad - from both right AND left no less loony than this.

And that pic posted by Carlito ? Alan Turing was an absolute genius - the originator of so much as regards the computer - and a absolute whoopsie, gay as a maypole and beyond.

Didn't stop him being WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY ahead of the yanks and everyone else as regards computing.

Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing.

:pow:

Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing.

:pow:

Yeah - pretty much thought the same - for a parody site, it has an extremist view look.

It may look Monty-Pythonesque, but....

You do realise that's sarcasm, don't you?

You seriously trying to say there aren't people like that carrying posters on a variety of subjects like this who are deadly serious ?

How can you tell one from another sometimes ?