The next NOL Match (Reds vs Blues) - Sunday 18th October-See OP for players.

Rocker

Fucking hell. Very sorry, Gimp.

funnily enough . i could hardly hear him for background noise, but certainly heard the name Yorkie?

Makes sense. I caught him in the corner midway through the second half. Pretty clumsy if i'm honest, deffo a booking like. Jesus Christ, definitely no malice intended though obviously - feel like shit now. He'd got me in a bit of a rut so i'd actually tried to kick the ball against him to get a throw-in, but he nicked it just before, and i ended up swinging my leg at him instead. Fuck; can't believe i've actually torn his muscle like, didn't think that'd be possible from an 'impact' injury sorta thing. Really hope it's a quick heal, Gimp.

Ist been 9 days and its still sore, I went to the minor injureis clinic at the RVI yesterday, they told me I had torn gastrocnemius muscle  in my calf.

Yorkie, it wasn't you mate!

• 5 weeks later...

Sunday 13th September for those not going to the Cardiff (a) match?

Can have a morning k-o and then head t'pub for the match?

Would be a good chance to see everyone in action before the first NOFC game (for those playing)

Sunday 13th September for those not going to the Cardiff (a) match?

Can have a morning k-o and then head t'pub for the match?

Would be a good chance to see everyone in action before the first NOFC game (for those playing)

If its a morning KO im in, im more able to move in the am,

Guest Heneage

Might have to  pull out of this. Just had an absolute horror challenge on my ankle, fully intended to injure. Feels really bad and I'm off to the Doctors in the morning to get it checked.

Guest Heneage

Might have to  pull out of this. Just had an absolute horror challenge on my ankle, fully intended to injure. Feels really bad and I'm off to the Doctors in the morning to get it checked.

Pussy, I cracked 2 of my ribs 2 weeks ago and Im playing.

When it takes at least 3 weeks to heal?