Peterborough 2 - 0 Newcastle (CC) - 22/09/09 - post match reaction from page 11

Dave

Guest SupermacTheLegend

Tbfh, i really dont care, it's monly the Carling Cup, and even if we win tonight we will just be put out by some Kid Team.

Focus on the Championship i say.

I'm actually quite glad we played a reserve team and we're losing. Being able to play another round in the CC was not worth losing Shola and Jonas, and it wasn't worth the risk tonight to have more injuries.

We're never realistically going to win this competition, so I'm happier to only worry about our league games and focus on promotion. Just my opinion.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

This performance could be the hammer that breaks the camel's back. Sirious Mahjoob is in the crowd and I can't see Mike Asley being able to stay in Newcastle after this. Looks like there will be a 'SERIOUS' (excuse the pun) takeover if this doesn't pick up.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Honestly, we've barely kept the ball for longer than a few seconds.

That's what I like to see, one touch football, stroking it around like Leonardo Da vInci painting a naked lady

I'm actually quite glad we played a reserve team and we're losing. Being able to play another round in the CC was not worth losing Shola and Jonas, and it wasn't worth the risk tonight to have more injuries.

We're never realistically going to win this competition, so I'm happier to only worry about our league games and focus on promotion. Just my opinion.

This. Have to be practical about things.