Peterborough 2 - 0 Newcastle (CC) - 22/09/09 - post match reaction from page 11

Dave

http://www.theposh.com/page/NewsDetail/0,,10427~1805908,00.html

Watch Superb Posh Destroy Newcastle On DVD!

One newspaper in Newcastle described Posh as the 'Blue Brazil' on Wednesday morning after Peterborough United beat Newcastle United 2-0 at London Road and you can see if you agree with that statement by purchasing a match DVD.

The DVD, complete with commentary from Huw Williams, demonstrates just how dominant Posh were in the game, is on sale in the Club Shop priced at just £5 and will be available online at www.theposhshop.co.uk from Thursday.

Remember you can purcahse DVDs from all matches involving Posh this season with all home fixtures complete with commentary.

Oh my fucking word  :jesuswept:

Not much of a story once you realise they sell DVDs of all their matches.

One newspaper in Newcastle described Posh as the 'Blue Brazil' on Wednesday morning after Peterborough United beat Newcastle United 2-0 at London Road and you can see if you agree with that statement by purchasing a match DVD.

The DVD, complete with commentary from Huw Williams, demonstrates just how dominant Posh were in the game, is on sale in the Club Shop priced at just £5 and will be available online at www.theposhshop.co.uk from Thursday.

Remember you can purcahse DVDs from all matches involving Posh this season with all home fixtures complete with commentary.

Oh my f***ing word  :jesuswept:

;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D

Jebuzzz :facepalm:

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: I'm sure people will cotton onto it eventually.

Nope, even though two of you have made it clear they are still oblivious to reality :mackems:

It was these lines that I was referring to...

"

The DVD, complete with commentary from Huw Williams, demonstrates just how dominant Posh were in the game, "

I mean, they beat our fucking kids.  No wonder they looked like Brazil.

Guest Roger Kint

It was these lines that I was referring to...

"

The DVD, complete with commentary from Huw Williams, demonstrates just how dominant Posh were in the game, "

I mean, they beat our f***ing kids.  No wonder they looked like Brazil.

Yeah well 'they' are just saying what a NEWCASTLE newspaper printed

One thing I don't really understand is that if we were resting players why did Guthrie play rather than Butt or Geremi who have hardly had any games under their belt this season? Surely they could have done with a run out more than Guthrie?

One thing I don't really understand is that if we were resting players why did Guthrie play rather than Butt or Geremi who have hardly had any games under their belt this season? Surely they could have done with a run out more than Guthrie?

Bit of a strange one. I rate Guthrie as one of our best players, personally. Alongside Smith, Gutierrez and the back four he is one of the ones we absolutely have to keep fit.

Guest Roger Kint

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1805980,00.html

The Magpies made wholesale changes for the Carling Cup clash at London Road with Tavernier joined by young comrades Haris Vuckic, Ryan Taylor and Ben Tozer in making their full black-and-white bow.

:facepalm:

As i said earlier the club website says we got beat 2-1 so.......

Which moron should we lynch for that monstrous and embarrasing impertinence ?

Alan Oliver has a monotonous habit of crawling up national journalists ars*s.

John Gibson far less so, I'd be surpised if it's him

That tit Farrington in the Sunday Sun might have though.