Peterborough 2 - 0 Newcastle (CC) - 22/09/09 - post match reaction from page 11

Dave

pleased to get away with 2 nil defeat in the end,  we were never in it.  Not that bothered about going out but think Hughton played one kid too many.  Needed one of the likes of Smith, Butt,Geremi in the middle of the park.

Where's Mosley when you need him? I'm sure theres a 7-day window before the suspension kicks in if the sending off is for two yellows. Ergo, Guthrie might be able to play this weekend.

Could someone clear that up please?

It will do the kids wonders to get beat. It might wipe an arrogant smile of one or two faces, always good for motivation

this is the level and you have just failed

I can't work out why everyone is questioning what game Guthrie will miss. :lol:

We've already had a player sent off this season for two bookings, Smith against Cardiff. He missed the game against Blackpool three days later.

Where's Mosley when you need him? I'm sure theres a 7-day window before the suspension kicks in if the sending off is for two yellows. Ergo, Guthrie might be able to play this weekend.

Could someone clear that up please?

Smith was suspended for the Blackpool game after getting two yellows three days earlier.

That was woeful. Tozer both out of their depth, donaldson tidy enough but didn't have great impact, vuckic never got into the game and showed a worrying lack of effort at times. Not knocking the young lads too much but nor seen a lot of them and that was first impression. Lua lua has never impressed me, thought krul was poor, made a number of saves but amount of times he palmer it straight in front of him was poor. Ryan Taylor though stole the show, one of worst players I've ever seen.

Amazing. :lol: