Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Our lads have been visiting people in hospital for christmas. This made me smile. :aww:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5130/5260781456_c3611902e8_z.jpg

I'm surprised Sol's knees let him crouch so low.

Jonas, WTF? He looks like the wicked witch of the west

Lech Poznan v Spurs u12 match in a tourno in Poland

More fans than you'd normally see at a Wigan home game (around 0.40) and flares (around 6.00)!!!    At an Under 12's match??

Insane, even if the Spurs kids did go and applaud the Posnan fans at the end.

Bunch of paedophiles to be honest.

Our lads have been visiting people in hospital for christmas. This made me smile. :aww:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5130/5260781456_c3611902e8_z.jpg

:aww: Ahh that's lush. Look at the bairn's little face.

Lech Poznan v Spurs u12 match in a tourno in Poland

More fans than you'd normally see at a Wigan home game (around 0.40) and flares (around 6.00)!!!    At an Under 12's match??

Insane, even if the Spurs kids did go and applaud the Posnan fans at the end.

Bunch of paedophiles to be honest.

Probably all related to Roman Polanski

LONDON, Dec 16 (Reuters) - Sports Direct (SPD.L), Britain's biggest sporting goods retailer, said the recent cold snap had been a "net positive" as winter products flew off its shelves, boosting its shares to a three-year high.

Thursday's update from the group controlled by millionaire Newcastle United soccer club owner Mike Ashley was in stark contrast to struggling rival JJB Sports (JJB.L), which issued a profit warning earlier this month, blaming severe winter weather as a contributory factor. [iD:nLDE6B1078]

"With us you get a lot of product which is very appropriate for this type of weather and we would benefit from having a lot of winter coats, footwear, gloves, hats and scarves," Chief Executive Dave Forsey told reporters, adding the company had sold 30,000 sledges this winter.

He said snow-related disruption in parts of the country had also driven traffic to the internet business of the group which owns Sports World and Lillywhites stores as well as brands including Slazenger, Lonsdale and Dunlop.

Forsey said a step-up in Sports Direct's television advertising in December was not designed to hit JJB while it was in trouble. "We concentrate on our own business," he said, noting the campaign was designed "to reinforce the value that we offer and the range of products that we offer in these times".

Separately a survey said the expected return of severe winter weather to Britain in the coming days could plunge retailers into the red over their peak Christmas trading period.

Apparently after the Clásico and the Ramos incident Xavi went out to Diarra inside the tunnel and gave him the ball of the match, telling him "since you haven't seen it the whole match now you can have it for a while".

Sometimes he's such a magnificent c*** :lol:

which Diarra??

That's mint.

Remind me again of Barca's possesion in that game. 

Has to be the best game of football as a neutral I've had the pleasure of watching. 

Watching it with Spanish commentary made it all the more authentic too.

Love La Liga!