Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Just saw on RTG whilst scanning for relegation ponderings that Gareth Bale has trademarked his celebration...

http://images.quickblogcast.com/92912-88346/empoli_milan_1_pato.jpg

edit - seen it referenced above

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Gus Poyet is the 10th longest serving manager in the 92 English league clubs. Mancini 11th. Canny depressing that

It's daft, and those in the game know it's daft. You're lucky to get 18 months in senior football. If you want a 'stable' coaching job in football you go into Youth Coaching, where you can have a job for several years at any one club.

Guest neesy111

Premier League Years 2006/07 on SS4 now.  Entire season of Roeder.

:megusta:

Amazingly that season was still better than this one.

Hmm, that's interesting. They going to be HD channels?

Yeah it's £3/month extra for HD, not sure if that means you pay £3/month if you have BT Broadband for HD though.

They only have 38 premier league matches next season? Can't imagine they'll show many of our games (touch wood we remain in the league).

More interested in their US sports coverage, they are having a Grandstand type program on a Saturday and a Saturday morning show presented by Tim Lovejoy.

Guest icemanblue

Don't mind Lovejoy nowadays, quite like watching that Sunday Brunch show. That might change if he's going back to a football based show.

I particularly like this part " After all, no one should have to pay to watch someone play FIFA 13 on amateur difficulty and clearly we do not need their money anyway. I certainly don't want it. I don't pay taxes, so I already have more money than I know what to do with. We are not greedy like the English."

:hmm: