Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Garcia was such a pointless signing mind. Would be great here or a few other club where he'd be first choice.

Looked at this earlier, can't remember but Rodwell should be on there. Another pointless move. I get what Mancini has been saying, not getting the right players in the summer has cost them.

Tottenham have done well to get where they are with the little amount of effort Ade has put in this season. Shocking personality.

Guest palnese

I think Remy would walk into every side in the league, bar Manchester Reds and Blues.

I love the fact we have people like Ketsbaia's wife (he played with us for 3 years, 13 years ago) and Olivier Bernard (Played with us for 5 years, 8 years ago (not including his second stint)) supporting us to the point they have been watching the Wigan - Swansea game on the edge of their seats like the rest of us :lol: :aww:

Guest TheGreatBeardo

It might be Moyes, if this story is true. I think Mourinho is nailed on for Chelsea, as pretty much every journo (and Benitez) seems to think he is on his way back there. It's pretty clear that Moyes is leaving Everton in the summer and Ferguson is supposed to rate him pretty highly. Hopefully it will be Mourinho to Chelsea, Moyes to Man U, Benitez here and Everton can have Pardew.

Gus Poyet is the 10th longest serving manager in the 92 English league clubs. Mancini 11th. Canny depressing that

With Fergie, Moyes and Wenger all possibles to move on.