Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

So newcastle utd fans attack my car with glass bottles today while im in a shop. Then proceed to attack it while best friends girls in there come on now. Bit to far noo?

Almost worth it just to see the reaction from the SMB.

Guest Tall Striker

So newcastle utd fans attack my car with glass bottles today while im in a shop. Then proceed to attack it while best friends girls in there come on now. Bit to far noo?

So Bent saw them attacking his car, and went 'wey mates lass, why dont yee gan and get in there, surely it's safe'.

The attackers then proceeded to allow her to calmly get in the car, before resuming their attack?

its not on chucking stuff at his car, but ffs he is a right divvy parking up in the middle of the Bigg Market as the star player of the city's rivals.

It's not on, but he's thick as pig shit if he thinks he can ponce about in Newcastle without drawing the wrong sort of attention. Can you imagine if Carroll

Went shopping in the Bridges? Actually no, neither can I.

Jack Wilshere cautioned for assault following a brawl in the street. Wonder if there will be all the same stuff spouted about whether he should play for England as there was about Carroll.

I would like to see the person he assaulted :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Jack Wilshere cautioned for assault following a brawl in the street. Wonder if there will be all the same stuff spouted about whether he should play for England as there was about Carroll.

Quick - TO THE TWITTER!

EDIT:

Awww he's deleted his account. Or probably someone from Arsenal Damage Control have.

You'd make a shite detective.  :razz:

http://twitter.com/jack_wilshere

Wasn't working when I checked :( Probably too much trafffik!

Guest neesy111

parked at the top of the bigg market and loads of arseholes came out the beehive and chucked glasses at his car

Why would anyone do that? :dowie:

Exactly dave, anyone parking an very expensive ranger rover there is risking it a little.

its not on chucking stuff at his car, but ffs he is a right divvy parking up in the middle of the Bigg Market as the star player of the city's rivals.

It's not on, but he's thick as pig s*** if he thinks he can ponce about in Newcastle without drawing the wrong sort of attention. Can you imagine if Carroll

Went shopping in the Bridges? Actually no, neither can I.

This, they'd try and burn Carroll, not that nay cunt is daft enough to to shopping in The Bridges like :lol: