Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

"Inter to bid for Bale"? not even an actual transfer? :lol:

Spurs have already given verbal agreement to Real that if we ever decided to cash in they would be given 'priority', whatever that means, to talk to Bale.

That was the agreement when VdV was signed.

Has Blackpool's fine been mentioned? £25,000 for fielding a weakened team. FA are unreal.

This is fucking ridiculous imo. Make all the teams define a squad of players, then fine them if they play the fringe players? Idiots.

Has Blackpool's fine been mentioned? £25,000 for fielding a weakened team. FA are unreal.

Aye. I see Holloway hasn't gone.

Surprised? Bet he hopes that comment will get swept under the carpet. He's such a heat of the moment ranter. People seem to love that about him, but I'm starting to find it quite irritating tbh.

Bullshit fine. But glad Holloway hasn't gone

I know it's bullshit, but I find it quite amusing how strong he was in his threat.

Surprised? Bet he hopes that comment will get swept under the carpet. He's such a heat of the moment ranter. People seem to love that about him, but I'm starting to find it quite irritating tbh.

I agree, was quite refreshing to see hear what he said at the start but he's starting to do too much of it.

I agree, was quite refreshing to see hear what he said at the start but he's starting to do too much of it.

No, he's not doing too much of it. We're just exposed to it every week now Blackpool are in the PL rather than every now and then when they weren't.

Yeah, not saying he's doing it more purposely. It's certainly now just getting more media attention. But still irritating. It's gone from breath of fresh air to ranting, idiotic loon. Although when it comes to the rants, I've personally never considered it a breath of fresh air. I only ever enjoyed the obscure metaphors and jokes.

First thing I will say is he's a top Premier League player BUT he's not the second coming or anywhere near the alleged potential £40m bid! £20m player TOPS and that's accommodating the prospect of a Man City transfer climate.