Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Not sure what you're cracking on with about Chester-le-Street and posting when Newcastle are at home either.

You are 19 and from Chester- Le Street.

FACT.

Amazing what you can do when you're a doctorate in Computing.

What a fucking sad bastard.

Guest Wearside

Oh wait. He still thinks I'm Jake on RTG.

I have a season ticket, mate, and I'm not from Chester-le-Street. Just for clarification, eh. Fucknut. :thup:

Why don't you send me another PM begging me not to mention that you're Jake51 on RTG?

I'm sure decent mods on here like Midds can go into my private messages and confirm this.

Not sure what you're cracking on with about Chester-le-Street and posting when Newcastle are at home either.

FACT.

Is that the posh name for the Sunderland Microsoft IT Learning and Employment Programme?

I have a season ticket, mate, and I'm not from Chester-le-Street. Just for clarification, eh. Fucknut. :thup:

Why don't you send me another PM begging me not to mention that you're Jake51 on RTG?

I'm sure decent mods on here like Midds can go into my private messages and confirm this.

you could quote it on here couldn't you ?

Guest Wearside

FACT.

Is that the posh name for the Sunderland Microsoft IT Learning and Employment Programme?

I run my own business.

So, Wearside, now unable to fight any sort of Sunderland battle due to the fact Newcastle have proven so far this season to be superior in every single possible way, has now resorted to petty personal attacks? :lol:

So, Wearside, now unable to fight any sort of Sunderland battle due to the fact Newcastle have proven so far this season to be superior in every single possible way, has now resorted to petty personal attacks? :lol:

They're not even personal attacks. He's wrong :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

FACT.

I run my own business.

Jaw Relocation Service.

FACT.

Anyone like to confirm that I'm not 19 and not from Chester-le-Street?

He's 18 and from Prudhoe. Was in his class for 5 years. :aww:

They're not even personal attacks. He's wrong :lol:

careful or he'll.....ready for it....altogether now......."wire your jaw"

FACT.

Anyone like to confirm that I'm not 19 and not from Chester-le-Street?

He's 18 and from Prudhoe. Was in his class for 5 years. :aww:

and a season ticket holder. SOOPAFAN.

FACT.

I run my own business.

Doing what, online clairvoyancy? :lol:

Guest Wearside

Why would I quote someone's "personal message"?

I will let the mods on here go into my messages and see Sewelly's begging for themselves.

I will let the mods on here go into my messages and see Sewelly's begging for themselves.

Er, no. Just post it. :thup:

well obviously as some sort of proof that they pm'd it, then if they deny it you appeal to the mods.