Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

6ft 5inch which is only 1inch bigger than Krul but he has a much bigger frame than Krul.

He looks bigger than that. It might be an optical illusion but it seems he would have no problem headbutting the crossbar  :lol:

6ft 5inch which is only 1inch bigger than Krul but he has a much bigger frame than Krul.

He looks bigger than that. It might be an optical illusion but it seems he would have no problem headbutting the crossbar  :lol:

He's obviously jumping, man.

He's obviously jumping, man.

Fuk me no way!!!!  :lol:

Do adidas get contracted to make the ball per tournament or do they have like a 10 year deal?

Can see them losing it after the jabulani fiasco.

Not sure, would imagine it's a long- term deal though.

Hang on.....so Blatter's middle name is Bellend? And we're only finding this out now?

Crazy like, pretty impressive.  He's like the David Copperfield of football administrators.  Everyone's been so pre-occupied with how much of a bellend that he is that nobody ever took the time to find out what his full name was, and that part of it was bellend.

Hang on.....so Blatter's middle name is Bellend? And we're only finding this out now?

Crazy like, pretty impressive.  He's like the David Copperfield of football administrators.  Everyone's been so pre-occupied with how much of a bellend that he is that nobody ever took the time to find out what his full name was, and that part of it was bellend.

I wonder if Platini's middle name is Cuntstain

What you will find out has happened is someone done over his Wiki page, elsewhere someone was writing stuff about  in South Africa before the attack was noticed. Before you know it he is being called BELLEND. This is why Wiki is not always 100%.

What you will find out has happened is someone done over his Wiki page, elsewhere someone was writing stuff about  in South Africa before the attack was noticed. Before you know it he is being called BELLEND. This is why Wiki is not always 100%.

Any need for your new AV Spence?  Getting a bit sad tbh like.

It is not new.

It is not new.

:lol: Righteo.

It is not new.

Eh? When did you think I got it?

It is not new.

First time I've noticed it.  Either way, don't see the point in it but who cares.

It is not new.

First time I've noticed it.  Either way, don't see the point in it but who cares.

Sweet. I thought I had Sue Sim & Rauol has popped up!!!

It is not new.

Haha, thought something was amiss like.

It is not new.

Haha, thought something was amiss like.

I did try to change it before but nothing was happening so I was trying random pictures. Even when I posting with you it still had Sue Sim showing for me. I am not sure what the delay was or why it wasn't showing for me. As I was thinking you were nuts/being arsey about the Sue Sim picture!! :lol: