Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Didn't you release Pancrate already?

and Godsmark, Baheng and Danquah, but its not as if Sky would notice these things.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Kadar has probably been told to beef up over the summer. Now he has that excess weight he will be expected to tone it during the pre-season

If this happens only a good thing imo

Guest Roger Kint

and Godsmark, Baheng and Danquah, but its not as if Sky would notice these things.

Seeing as.co.uk shows them as still playing and available for name/number on the new shirt........

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Seeing as.co.uk shows them as still playing and available for name/number on the new shirt........

.co.uk is the last place you'd go to for official Newcastle info, sadly.  :harry: Alan Thompson is still our reserve coach... If you want to buy stuff though, they'll help you with that!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
England goalkeeper David James will hold talks with Portsmouth about extending his contract with the Championship club. James' date=' 40 next month, has been asked to [b']take a pay cut on his £40,00-a-week wages to stay at Fratton Park.[/b]

Full story: Daily Mail

Christ, Pompy must be really fucked!

England goalkeeper David James will hold talks with Portsmouth about extending his contract with the Championship club. James' date=' 40 next month, has been asked to [b']take a pay cut on his £40,00-a-week wages to stay at Fratton Park.[/b]

Unless James was on 140K a week.

Unless James was on 140K a week.

try that again man

Guest je85

From TeamTalk's twitter: Spurs announce £20m shirt sponsorship deal with software infrastructure company Autonomy. Two-year deal is for Premier League games only.

What does form PL games only mean I wonder, they gonna put 'Arry's face on them for European games to scare the shit out of opponents?

From TeamTalk's twitter: Spurs announce £20m shirt sponsorship deal with software infrastructure company Autonomy. Two-year deal is for Premier League games only.

What does form PL games only mean I wonder, they gonna put 'Arry's face on them for European games to scare the shit out of opponents?

Get some other mugs in for the cups, make more £££, sell more shirts, Spurs usually have about 4 kits on the go anyway, why not make it 8?

Guest Roger Kint

Boro are trying to get theirs done monthly or something arent they? Was only half listening to Talkshite earlier

Has happened in La Liga occasionally. I even remember Osasuna having a different sponsor for home and away games at one point.

Atlético had that hilarious deal where they would promote movies, and they had a different movie logo on their shirts every month: Spiderman, Hellboy, etc...

They even changed their pre-season tournament trophy name to "Hellboy Trophy" for that season :lol:

^ ah that sounds awesome, i'd have loved a hellboy shirt or something. shame they play in red and white stripes though  :thdn:

i'm sure juve had/have a different sponsors in the league and in the cups, maybe lyon and benfica too if i remember

Guest Heneage

In France they even have different kit makers for the Coupe de France, or atleast they did. Couple of year ago they were all made by Adidas and had the same kit templates.

The Coup sponsor kits look crazy.

^ ah that sounds awesome, i'd have loved a hellboy shirt or something. shame they play in red and white stripes though  :thdn:

i'm sure juve had/have a different sponsors in the league and in the cups, maybe lyon and benfica too if i remember

Haven't found the Hellboy one, but here's El Niño promoting "xXx"

http://www.colchonero.com/media/galeria/4/6/2/3/0/o_atletico_de_madrid_27_at_madrid_vs_sevilla-80326.jpg

EDIT: And the Spiderman one

http://www.ofertasfutbol.com/imagenProductos/zoom/ATLETICO%20PRIMERA%20SPIDERMAN.JPG

Boro are trying to get theirs done monthly or something arent they? Was only half listening to Talkshite earlier

The version that will be available for fans to buy won't have a sponsor on at all.