Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Enjoying this Dutch fella dispelling the myths of the Premier League on the Footballer's Football Show...

Raymond Verheijen. Was Gary's assistant with Wales and said he (Gary) was having hassle with the old duffers there but was fighting back. :(

Sounded quite sensible actually.

I've only just read the Messi bit.

His new contract takes him beyond the age of 30 so we will never see Messi at his peak playing anywhere else but Barcelona.

Scoring and winning has become easy at Barcelona for Messi. I wish he had accepted the challenge of signing for an English side. Is he scared of Stoke?

Lionel Messi – bottler.

:lol: Honestly man.  Death by firing squad.

Lovely fella, obviously fishing to get his column read/commented. :lol:

I love the Stoke myth. Last (and only) time I remember Stoke playing a Spanish side they lost both home and away.

I've only just read the Messi bit.

His new contract takes him beyond the age of 30 so we will never see Messi at his peak playing anywhere else but Barcelona.

Scoring and winning has become easy at Barcelona for Messi. I wish he had accepted the challenge of signing for an English side. Is he scared of Stoke?

Lionel Messi – bottler.

:lol: Honestly man.  Death by firing squad.

Lovely fella, obviously fishing to get his column read/commented. :lol:

I love the Stoke myth. Last (and only) time I remember Stoke playing a Spanish side they lost both home and away.

He's not a lovely fella like, that's his personality.  He's a professional cunt.

Yeah, that's sort of what I meant. He comes across as a cunt that knows being a cunt will get him eyeballs.

His comments about Cazorla clearly demonstrate he's never fucking seen him play a full season too :lol:

He won't have done.  Nor have I tbh, but I'm not paid to talk about football.

I totally know what you mean, I'm just saying that characters like him are just so tedious in the extreme.

Enjoying this Dutch fella dispelling the myths of the Premier League on the Footballer's Football Show...

Raymond Verheijen. Was Gary's assistant with Wales and said he (Gary) was having hassle with the old duffers there but was fighting back. :(

Sounded quite sensible actually.

Was impressed with him... Wouldn't mind someone of that caliber on our coaching staff...

Guest neesy111

nope?

BBC saying clubs will be swooping around Benteke in January, completely forgetting he's played for 2 clubs this season so he can't join anyone.

This will kill them. Already hanging from a wire.

Hope they show the same kind of bite for bigger clubs.

Fat chance easy to punish a smaller club like Malaga than any of the real European power houses

Meanwhile PSG sign a deal with the qatar tourist board worth  €200m a season and UEFA will do the sweet sum of fuck all about it FFP is a load of shite which is going to go for the easy targets

This will kill them. Already hanging from a wire.

Hope they show the same kind of bite for bigger clubs.

Fat chance easy to punish a smaller club like Malaga than any of the real European power houses

Meanwhile PSG sign a deal with the qatar tourist board worth  €200m a season and UEFA will do the sweet sum of fuck all about it FFP is a load of shite which is going to go for the easy targets

Yip.

So hold on. They are already financially in a mess so they fine them 300k euros and ban them from any european competition for 4 years, which would be the only way they could recoup the money. Meanwhile City, Psg, Chelsea etc are free to go about their business. Pricks.