Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest neesy111

We sign a RB and CB like everyone is wanting and we'll likely see the first all foreign XI playing for us. Sums up the sad state of affairs that English football finds itself in.

Aren't their rules coming in to prevent that though?

We sign a RB and CB like everyone is wanting and we'll likely see the first all foreign XI playing for us. Sums up the sad state of affairs that English football finds itself in.

Probably as flimsy as financial fair play.

Guest bimpy474

Probably as flimsy as financial fair play.

Rules aren't about Nationality anymore, its about being trained in that particular country. Good examples are Krul and Haris, both foreign but both classed as homegrown.

Guest bimpy474

any they only have to be in the squad dont they? and not actually played.

Aye, 8 homegrown in a maximum squad of 25, anyone under 21 dont have to be registered in the squad of 25 and are free to play.

European cup rules are a bit different i think.

"Soccer players? No, they're t-shirt designers!

A new gay fad has begun in the city of Manchester or to be more precise, within the M11 district of Manchester. A fad that has turned cocky, arrogant football players into t-shirt designers.

They’ve won the Premier League and now they’re participating in a new hobby, t-shirt designing.

The game at Wastelands yesterday caused a faggy-little French guy to flash off his new t-shirt designing skills, displaying a message on the t-shirt, to fulfill his ambition as an attention seeking whore.

We’ve seen Carlos Tevez do it, now it’s Samir Nasri.

Which raises the question, how did they find the time to do it? I’d rather not know that but it’s probably similar when they’re at home, flower-arranging or something gay like that.

Perhaps, they should concentrate on what they’re actually paid to do, rather than participate in a sad and pathetic charade, ironing Premier League lextra lettering to their underarmour shirts. A laughable and pathetic excuse of passing the time, I might add.

If it were me, playing for Manchester Pity erm..City, I’d express this gay little farce by printing on my own shirt, in the following four words, “I’m a daft twat!”.

If the entire Manchester City squad spend their time, sitting in their laundry rooms, ironing meaningless comments to their shirts, instead of actually going outside, training and playing football, then they’re going to throw away their title aspirations.

I can just picture Wayne Rooney, at the end of the season, tattooing the following on his bum cheeks, “Goodbye City! Champ20ns! Kiss my white arse!” and posting it on Twitter whilst the City players are still in their laundry rooms, learning how to spell “WE ARE LOSERS” and ironing them onto their shirts."

Source

Writing in Spanish in the early hours of Friday, Pique said: 'Our son has been born! We are very happy! Thanks to all for your messages!'

However, later on Thursday, the 25-year-old wrote: 'It has a name! His name is Innocent! Happy Holy Innocents Day to all!'

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lka3ob1J5i1qdaaw6o1_500.gif