Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Valencia's shares have been transferred to Spanish bank "Bankia" after defaulting on their debt. Bankia itself went bankrupt last year and had to be nationalized.

Happy times.

EDIT: Apparently it hasn't technically happened yet but it's impending after court tossed out the guarantees they had to back the debt.

Valencia's shares have been transferred to Spanish bank "Bankia" after defaulting on their debt. Bankia itself went bankrupt last year and had to be nationalized.

Happy times.

EDIT: Apparently it hasn't technically happened yet but it's impending after court tossed out the guarantees they had to back the debt.

Valencia fan friend of mine now tells me they won't be repo-ed until August, unless they find €80m-odd million by then. Which barring miracle they won't.

Belgium's struggles to perform to the level expected is quite easily explained tbh and has been on here many times.

1. 0 fullbacks, name a successful team in the last 10 years if not more without quality fullbacks?

2. No proven strikers, not every f*cker is Spain

3. Most of the players come from different ethnic backgrounds and speak different languages so its difficult to come together as a nation.

3. Most of the players come from different ethnic backgrounds and speak different languages so its difficult to come together as a nation.

They could have a devastating national team if the players are able to coalesce.

Surely they can figure out a way to fit Aldweireld and Verm as outside backs and Kompany and Vertonghen at CB? But Ald & Verm can play RB/LB no? Probably FIFAtastic mind you.

Still not fullbacks though, as the Arsenal and Bayern showed where Bayern pulled Verm about all over the place.

I would be tempted to play narrow as f*ck 3 cbs and shit tonnes of midfielders and attacking midfielders and possession whore the shit out of it.

But even that i'm not sure would work.

Surely they can figure out a way to fit Aldweireld and Verm as outside backs and Kompany and Vertonghen at CB? But Ald & Verm can play RB/LB no? Probably FIFAtastic mind you.

Still not fullbacks though, as the Arsenal and Bayern showed where Bayern pulled Verm about all over the place.

I would be tempted to play narrow as f*ck 3 cbs and shit tonnes of midfielders and attacking midfielders and possession whore the shit out of it.

I think between Vertonghen, Lombaerts, and Pocognoli they could have a half-decent LB. Not world beaters, but sufficient.

Coalesce into decent full backs and strikers?

Yeah dickhead.

:lol:

#rattled

http://www.iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/weird-michelangelo-turtles-shaking-freaky-1346719715n.gif

:lol:

I would be tempted to play narrow as f*ck 3 cbs and s*** tonnes of midfielders and attacking midfielders and possession whore the s*** out of it.

I think between Vertonghen, Lombaerts, and Pocognoli they could have a half-decent LB. Not world beaters, but sufficient.

I'll agree with both posts. Too much talent out there - they've got to get it right.