Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)

Alby

Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)   

186 members have voted

1. 1. Have you / do you intend to pledge to the 1892 Pledge scheme orchestrated by the NUST?

• Yes
    • No

14 minutes ago, Sima said:

You’d think they’d address it if they have lost over 20% of their subscribers and see if there is anything more they can do.

Yet nothing so far…

It’s their statement of purpose isn’t it?

Jump on the back of a storm ->do nothing

Just have to sit back and wait now until the next uproar (probably arbitration not going our away) and then Alex will think of his next crazy scheme to try and benefit himself.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

5 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Why is Alex trying to benefit himself?

He can’t wait to sit in his posh seat heading up the 1%.

Shame really. The Trust had such a huge opportunity to progress when Rafa left, but it’s now floating in non-existence. 

5 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Shame really. The Trust had such a huge opportunity to progress when Rafa left, but it’s now floating in non-existence. 

Bang out of order!

12 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

You’re saying he only wants NUST to own a part of the club because he was ya to sit in the posh seats? And it’s hardly floating In to non existence, it’s the largest supporters trust in the country

Edited by Rafalove

Guest HTT II

They should disband, this shitty excuse of a supporter base doesn’t deserve a trust like NUST and deserve exactly the kind of owner in Ashley and the club they support him selling them. Bunch of fucking muppets! 

8 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

You’re saying he only wants NUST to own a part of the club because he was ya to sit in the posh seats? And it’s hardly floating In to non existence, it’s the largest supporters trust in the country

The largest supporters Trust that has achieved the square route of fuck all. 

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

They should disband, this shitty excuse of a supporter base doesn’t deserve a trust like NUST and deserve exactly the kind of owner in Ashley and the club they support him selling them. Bunch of fucking muppets! 

Can you give some examples of ways in which you think they'd be missed, in terms of your average fan / average member? Genuine question. 

But it’s not floating in to non existence is it? And I still don’t see how Alex is just doing this to get in the posh seats.

Honestly this is such a brilliant idea if our fanbase could only get behind it. If NUFC, we’re fan owned we would be the envy of most clubs In the country 

Guest HTT II
Just now, Joey Linton said:

Can you give some examples of ways in which you think they'd be missed, in terms of your average fan / average member? Genuine question. 

Aye, it would be way much better if NUFC supporters had no supporters trust at all. Way better. In fact I’d go even further and do away with any organisation that represents every day people, workers rights, civil rights, police accountability, the lot. They do fuck all anyway….

What has NUST ever done anyway…

1 minute ago, Rafalove said:

But it’s not floating in to non existence is it? And I still don’t see how Alex is just doing this to get in the posh seats.

Honestly this is such a brilliant idea if our fanbase could only get behind it. If NUFC, we’re fan owned we would be the envy of most clubs In the country 

Well it is, because it’s achieved nothing and is achieving nothing. So how is that not floating to non existence?

It would be a good idea, for the right club at the right time - but it’s a ridiculously shit idea for NUFC right now, so obviously going to fail and at complete odds to what their membership want. A voice for the fans, eh? 

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Honestly, if I was them, I’d give up, again we don’t deserve such a trust, I’ve never known a bigger bunch of fannies, pussies and complete and utter selfish fans as NUFC fans, and that’s why we have Ashley as the owner still, who most of these fucking idiots have paid to keep him there. Clueless doesn’t spring to mind.

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Aye, it would be way much better if NUFC supporters had no supporters trust at all. Way better. In fact I’d go even further and do away with any organisation that represents every day people, workers rights, civil rights, police accountability, the lot. They do fuck all anyway….

What has NUST ever done anyway…

Does that mean you can't give any examples? Like I say, for your average fan / member? 

Guest HTT II
Just now, Joey Linton said:

Does that mean you can't give any examples? Like I say, for your average fan / member? 

Go away Troll

2 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

You’re not allowed to point of the deficiencies man, Greg runs it!

Stifler will be here in a minute to post his glowing assessment of them, after applying for every role they’ve ever had out.

5 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Well it is, because it’s achieved nothing and is achieving nothing. So how is that not floating to non existence?

It would be a good idea, for the right club at the right time - but it’s a ridiculously shit idea for NUFC right now, so obviously going to fail and at complete odds to what their membership want. A voice for the fans, eh? 

ofcourse it’s achieving nothing it needs the fanbase to actually do something with it. But they won’t.  
protests have failed because people supposedly didn’t want to stop going to matches. Do they’ve offered up an alternative. A pretty excellent one, sure this should have been done atleast ten years ago, but it wasn’t and for now it’s still the best thing we as a fanbase can get behind.

3 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

ofcourse it’s achieving nothing it needs the fanbase to actually do something with it. But they won’t.  
protests have failed because people supposedly didn’t want to stop going to matches. Do they’ve offered up an alternative. A pretty excellent one, sure this should have been done atleast ten years ago, but it wasn’t and for now it’s still the best thing we as a fanbase can get behind.

Fucking hell :lol: It’s the fans fault they’ve almost unanimously told the Trust what they want and the Trust decided to ignore it and do something entirely different.

What they’ve ‘offered’ isn’t even fucking achievable and they’ve offered no explanation about how it would even work. Why is anyone surprised it’s failed when they’ve launched a major project like this and effectively said:

”Ooh err, pay us some money each month and one day we might be able to buy 1% of the club to do something with that we don’t know or haven’t worked out yet”.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

Guest HTT II

The fans… the very people who keep buying STs, shirts, going to games, who have allowed Ashley and co to basically rape our club for nearly 15 years… yeah, but let’s blame the TRUST. For not going after Ashley, you know the one person the vast majority of fans seemingly actually want as owner, giving they keep fucking giving him their money! Aye right! Fuck off! FFS man [emoji38] 

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

The fans… the very people who keep buying STs, shirts, going to games, who have allowed Ashley and co to basically rape our club for nearly 15 years… yeah, but let’s blame the TRUST. For not going after Ashley, you know the one person the vast majority of fans seemingly actually want as owner, giving they keep fucking giving him their money! Aye right! Fuck off! FFS man [emoji38] 

The Trust board have STs and publicly declare their love for attending games man. :lol: Are they allowing Ashley to rape the club too?

Guest HTT II

Given how the fans have been so happy and willing to give Ashley their money I’m actually surprised the Trust haven’t been afforded the same benevolence… maybe it’s a case of charity begins at home with these idiots! [emoji38]

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

The Trust board have STs and publicly declare their love for attending games man. :lol: Are they allowing Ashley to rape the club too?

Ah, so they shouldn’t be doing that, instead they should be doing the opposite of the majority because the majority will support them if they do, but won’t do the same? Fuck off! 

Guest HTT II

Btw, that’s not me telling YOU to fuck off, I promised myself not to get involved in any hostilities on here any more with anyone, it’s the sentiment really I’m saying EFF OFF to, and JL, you come across as a troll, but I respect your right to an opinion and you don’t need anyone bashing you, so… anyway I’m all for the Trust, good guys, good agenda, good on them and good luck to them. 

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Ah, so they shouldn’t be doing that, instead they should be doing the opposite of the majority because the majority will support them if they do, but won’t do the same? Fuck off! 

You’re not even making any sense now.

You can’t explain anything the Trust has acheived,

You can’t explain anything the Trust has offered.

You’ve called all match going fans out for ‘allowing Ashley to rape the club’ and then had to backtrack when it’s recognised the Trust Chair and Co-chair are in that group.

I’ve been really clear - all they need to do is think about the fans, rather than their own profiles, when making decisions. Sadly, time after time they fail.