If you could pick...

Guest Heneage

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I actually think Ronaldo is one of the only people who have their heads screwed the right way when it comes to analysing players. That's dressing it up a bit, what I mean really is he's one of the few that can tell when a player is shite when he is clearly shite. Carroll is the prime example.

keefaz team.........

fresh home made bread

soup      guitar    long hair        cassoullet

creative writing    souwester    japanese girl

harper    krul    player manager

Without a shadow of doubt LBW. I'd love to see his tactical pre-match team talk. At a guess I reckon he'd spend about 4 minutes trying to say "tactical", fail, start laughing and then leave them to it. I reckon it'd be an improvement.

Without a shadow of doubt LBW. I'd love to see his tactical pre-match team talk. At a guess I reckon he'd spend about 4 minutes trying to say "tactical", fail, start laughing and then leave them to it. I reckon it'd be an improvement.

:lol:

keefaz team.........

fresh home made bread

soup      guitar    long hair        cassoullet

creative writing     souwester    japanese girl

harper    krul     player manager

:lol:

Pick me, All I would say is look lads thats your position you know it better than me so why should I have to tell you how to be a right back when I've never played the position before.

Graeme?

I like this game.

I actually think Ronaldo is one of the only people who have their heads screwed the right way when it comes to analysing players. That's dressing it up a bit, what I mean really is he's one of the few that can tell when a player is s**** when he is clearly s****. Carroll is the prime example.

What about his failure to notice Coloccini being our worst defender last year.  :facepalm:

Kaizero being manager would lead to some weird kinky things. I really don't want that.

We'd definitely get Skjelbred though, and that would be nice.

What's kinky about our new strip being a schoolgirl uniform? Would put the opponents totally out of focus seeing Ameobi run around like a nancy girl whilst dressed as one. :aww:

And damn right we would :angry: