Newcastle United 2-1 Doncaster Rovers - 24/10/09 - post match reaction from p20

PM

This is the thing, a lot on here have no idea just how bad we're playing at the moment.

We all know how poor we are, man, you utter shaft.

Thats just silly and immature.

This is the thing, a lot on here have no idea just how bad we're playing at the moment.

The style and standard of our play has little to do with the back 4 tbh.

It forces us to score more than 1 goal, which I was amazed we managed today.

Eh?

I'm saying the fact that we are toothless up front & hopeless in possession isn't really down to the back 4.

We have not been good all season, yet we are 2 points clear at the top, I'll take s*** football and promotion thanks.

Yes I would prefer we were keeping clean sheets and murdering teams BUT winning at being top is what matters.

I completely agree

We have not been good all season, yet we are 2 points clear at the top, I'll take shit football and promotion thanks.

Yes I would prefer we were keeping clean sheets and murdering teams BUT winning at being top is what matters.

Does remind me of the turgid shit we played in 1989-1990 though and we got found out back then in unpleasant circumstances.

Eh?

I'm saying the fact that we are toothless up front & hopeless in possession isn't really down to the back 4.

And?

I'm saying that without Taylor and Coloccini at the back I don't have any faith in us to win many football matches with our woeful attack. Which is why I'm bloody grateful they're nearly back.

So much negativity after a win

I take it you weren't there to witness the despairing football we played for large periods today.

I was there and I saw us comback from 1-0 down, to win 2-1, which we haven't been able to do for a very long time. Therefore I have the right to be positive after winning a game, no matter how bad we played

Eh?

And?

I'm saying that without Taylor and Coloccini at the back I don't have any faith in us to win many football matches with our woeful attack. Which is why I'm bloody grateful they're nearly back.

Fair point. The squad isnt strong enough and I am sure we knew that before the season started. Today the spine of the team was missing. Taylor, Collocini, Smith and Shola do make a difference but we need to worry about the january window as much as injuries.

We have the best defence in the league and that's the reason we're top instead of mid-table or lower. I wasn't attacking anyone, just pointing out that more starts for young Kadar this season wont exactly fill me with confidence.

Eh?

And?

Fair point. The squad isnt strong enough and I am sure we knew that before the season started. Today the spine of the team was missing. Taylor, Collocini, Smith and Shola do make a difference but we need to worry about the january window as much as injuries.

you've spent the last 10 minutes becoming an absolute legend in my eyes sir  :thup:

Eh?

And?

you've spent the last 10 minutes becoming an absolute legend in my eyes sir  :thup:

Does he rank alongside Bramble now?  O0

So what's the verdict on the Zurab decision? Have we grounds for appeal?

I thought it was a shocking decision personally. But if we're relying on that cunt in green changing his mind then we may as well not bother. Thought the ref was atrocious all day and I'm sure he had this down as an away win on his coupon.

Guest michaelfoster

I thought it was a shocking decision personally. But if we're relying on that c*** in green changing his mind then we may as well not bother. Thought the ref was atrocious all day and I'm sure he had this down as an away win on his coupon.

Zurab grabbed him by the throat so will be a 3 match ban for Violent Conduct

I thought it was a shocking decision personally. But if we're relying on that c*** in green changing his mind then we may as well not bother. Thought the ref was atrocious all day and I'm sure he had this down as an away win on his coupon.

That's not what I saw like.  :lol:

Guest michaelfoster

That's not what I saw like.  :lol:

Thats what i saw and i was there too