Sol Campbell joins on one-year contract

Ericz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chris
:celb: Sol is a good addition to the squad in my eyes the only thing is you would have to play Taylor with him and not Colo due to pase and fitness

Ashley wants to get him badgering his family-in-law for a bit of investment.

Looking forward to seeing his first surge and Spurs fans going spastic with rage when we play them.

Guest LukeT

Williamson to miss out now then. It's a shame becuase he didn't do much wrong last season. Seems a steady player.

Ashley wants to get him badgering his family-in-law for a bit of investment.

Looking forward to seeing his first surge and Spurs fans going spastic with rage when we play them.

Worth it just for that :lol:

Imagine if he scored against them :harry:

The Sun reckons there's an option for another 12 months based on appearances and then the possibility of a coaching role. I know its a unreliable source but it would make sense with him wanting to start a family up here supposedly.

A much needed option at centre back, especially with Taylor out. Priority is a striker now, as much as I'd like another attacking midfielder we need a proven striker.

Can't see it happening unless at least two of ours leave.

check a video on youtube called 'Sol Campbell Returns' - obviously shows recent footage of him

the music choice for the video is strange however, it's like....too suductive :lol:

What a challenge that is at 1:20.

2:25 is impressive. Reads the situation perfectly, then outsprints rodallega despite starting 2 yards behind him when its played. Only Enrique out of our other defenders might be able to match that.

Guest neesy111

A much needed option at centre back, especially with Taylor out. Priority is a striker now, as much as I'd like another attacking midfielder we need a proven striker.

Hughton has said he will sign a striker

Guest neesy111

:celb: Sol is a good addition to the squad in my eyes the only thing is you would have to play Taylor with him and not Colo due to pase and fitness

What? :lol:

colocini is still a premiership flop

Hughton has said he will sign a striker

And? We'll still have to get rid of some before we bring in any more.

At present we have six strikers in the senior squad, plus Nolan and Smith who could theoretically be options. Do you see Ashley sanctioning more?