Glasgow Rangers f**ked?

Decky

that is your problem with them ?

Loud, overconfident, overly proud of being Welsh for some reason.

To be fair I am generalising a bit there, its only been every single Welsh person I have met that has been like that, all the others are probably really nice ;)

Bit like every single person from the home counties, then? ;)

People from the home counties are proud of being Welsh????

:facepalm:

Was talking to one of my friends there and he tells me that Rangers are being run by Lloyds Bank at the minute and that they have debts of around £30 million? Apparently selling all their best players in January too. I dont follow Scottish football at all so wasnt really familar with this, but it shocks me that a big club like Rangers can end up in such a state. I know there are some Rangers fans on here, just how bad is it? Administration?

:shifty:

Guest toonlass

Rangers fans should have their bollocks encased in concrete and be thrown into the Clyde with a knife.

Or just thrown onto the pitch at Tannadyce. Its just as wet.

Rangers fans should have their bollocks encased in concrete and be thrown into the Clyde with a knife.

Or just thrown onto the pitch at Tannadyce. Its just as wet.

Tannadice.  Dyce is in Aberdeen.

They were due their annual wash anyway the fucking smelly tinky gadgie bastards.

Those lovable Gers fans kicking off with stewards at half-time. Hate that club.

BBC 5 live reporter Andy Gillies in Bucharest: "There has been some trouble in the section where the Rangers supporters are housed. Some visiting fans have clashed with the stewards. Seats were ripped up and thrown. Things appear to have calmed down a little bit, but for a few minutes things got extremely nasty."

How is it that these seats are easily "ripped up", do the hoolies bring a ratchet set with them? or do they summon super hoolie drunken strength?

Guest Heneage

BBC 5 live reporter Andy Gillies in Bucharest: "There has been some trouble in the section where the Rangers supporters are housed. Some visiting fans have clashed with the stewards. Seats were ripped up and thrown. Things appear to have calmed down a little bit, but for a few minutes things got extremely nasty."

How is it that these seats are easily "ripped up", do the hoolies bring a ratchet set with them? or do they summon super hoolie drunken strength?

I'm gonna say, the stadium isn't of the highest quality, and such the seats can be renched out with a good few fat Scottish man kicks.

they're only plastic. just stamp on them and they break.

(seats..not rangers fans)

Well they must be wearing boot's, cause the seats being plastic or the neanderthals being spastic, it would be hard to break a seat wearing only trainers. 

no it's not. seen it done quite often.

Huh.  I'll have a gander on the Utubular. 

Guest toonlass

These idiots are 100% wrong. How dare they show up Rangers football club yet again. And yes seats are easy enough to break, ask the Sunderland fans at the stadium of Light after they beat us there last time. Red seats-a-flying.

These idiots are 100% wrong. How dare they show up Rangers football club yet again. And yes seats are easy enough to break, ask the Sunderland fans at the stadium of Light after they beat us there last time. Red seats-a-flying.

Scottish equivalent of Milwall and West Ham rolled into one. :smug:

Guest toonlass

As opposed to Celtic fans who are the Irish equivalent of Mother Theresa? Give over man, there are Celtic fans who are just as bad away from home.

Am just ashamed of the Rangers lot, would expect nowt more from the potato munchers.

As opposed to Celtic fans who are the Irish equivalent of Mother Theresa? Give over man, there are Celtic fans who are just as bad away from home.

Oh I know that. Had the misfortune to run into one in Portugal a few years back in a pub while we destroyed them (Harper went up front  ;D)

Same shit, different game im afraid. Every team has their fair share of arseholes but Rangers seem to be in the public eye more. Maybe its  brought to light more because of manchester but who knows. Afterall celtic have the greatest fans in the world along with the tartan army so Rangers will always be made an example of.

Nope, this isn't Ibrox, or even Rangers fans....but Hamburg fans last night at home to Celtic. :lol:

http://files.stv.tv/img/articles/135231-celtic-greeted-with-no-surrender-banner-in-hamburg-410x230.jpg

As much as that's 'bad' and everything it was a fucking awesome sight!

Guest toonlass

God, if only we (Newcastle United) had fans who would do this sort of thing and get behind their team with banners and stuff.