Sheffield United 0-1 Newcastle United - 02/11/09 - post match reaction from p22

Nate

It's actually depressing to watch, like being forced to watch two obese, elderly men having sex for 45 minutes.

Was in good mood as I sat down to watch this, it really does drain you watching this shit.

Hopefully we'll randomly get a goal somehow.

I've grown accustomed to our form, it helps that i dont rate any of our players as that decent.

I'm usually the same.

I just didn't get a chance to take the minute or two to prepare myself this time.

It's sad that I look back on that game we watched in Paris with such fondness. We were breathtaking that night compared to this. :lol:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

The problem with Jonas is that he's a fairly poor- average player.

Must be hard playing with the movement of Messi and Tevez and then having to pick out the runs of the likes of Butt

Well, I can safely say that my ham sandwiches were the highlight of the last 45 minutes.

I'm contemplating a tin of mackerel.

When I started eating during the Ipswich game, we started scoring. :sadnod:

Guest SupermacTheLegend

Can't believe they have Shay Given commentating in our match. To hell with him. Let's have him discuss which keeper Man City will buy to replace him next year.

:clap:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

It's sad that I look back on that game we watched in Paris with such fondness. We were breathtaking that night compared to this. :lol:

:lol: you gay bastards.

'ooh you took my breath away in Paris Chez you sexy bald french abstard'

It's actually depressing to watch, like being forced to watch two obese, elderly men having sex for 45 minutes.

Was in good mood as I sat down to watch this, it really does drain you watching this shit.

I've grown accustomed to our form, it helps that i dont rate any of our players as that decent.

I'm usually the same.

I just didn't get a chance to take the minute or two to prepare myself this time.

:lol: We were weren't we.

He got me drunk and sent me home with a sordid tale to tell. :lol:

Jealous.

Shay says "us", get bent, you sold us out, remember?

after saving our ass on too many occasions to count and finally got sick of it and wanted to compete for trophys, don't blame him tbh

Could have waited till summer transfer window though.

Was in good mood as I sat down to watch this, it really does drain you watching this s***.

I'm usually the same.

:lol: We were weren't we.

I would quite like to give Paris one tbh...

Oh nvm wrong Paris.

Jealous.

AS9 has been after me for ages like.