Newcastle v Peterborough 07/11/09 - Pre Match Thread

Decky

Can't believe they are banging on about when they beat us, we had our youth team out ffs.  Do they not realise that?

They'll probably think tomorrow is our youth team "Smith? Nolan? Harper? Jonas? Who the fuck are these, they could have at least played the big guns like LuaLua and Tozer!"

Can't believe they are banging on about when they beat us, we had our youth team out ffs.  Do they not realise that?

They'll probably think tomorrow is our youth team "Smith? Nolan? Harper? Jonas? Who the f*** are these, they could have at least played the big guns like LuaLua and Tozer!"

From what Hughton said wouldn't surprise me if we did see Lua Lua,  I'm not convinced by him.  Yes he's quick but he doesnt seem to have much else about him.  Seems the only midfielders we  produce nowadays are either s**** or s**** and fast like Alan o Brien.

They'll probably think tomorrow is our youth team "Smith? Nolan? Harper? Jonas? Who the f*** are these, they could have at least played the big guns like LuaLua and Tozer!"

From what Hughton said wouldn't surprise me if we did see Lua Lua,  I'm not convinced by him.  Yes he's quick but he doesnt seem to have much else about him.  Seems the only midfielders we  produce nowadays are either s**** or s**** and fast like Alan o Brien.

If the consensus is jonas is shit and so are a few the rest of midfield, don't have too many qualms about giving him a go tbh. Would save big Kev from knackering himself out so quickly so he can unleash hell properly in the 87th  :celb:

If the consensus is jonas is s*** and so are a few the rest of midfield, don't have too many qualms about giving him a go tbh. Would save big Kev from knackering himself out so quickly so he can unleash hell properly in the 87th  :celb:

True, give the lad a go.  I hope we shit on the bastards froma great height after what they've been saying, was reading a PBoro forum as well and there fans are right cocky bastards, they think we played a strong team against them in the cup. 

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Guest firetotheworks

I'll be surprised if its not:

Harper

Simpson  Taylor          Colo      Enrique

Taylor        Smith        Butt        Jonas

Nolan

Carroll

I'll be surprised if its not:

Harper

Simpson   Taylor          Colo       Enrique

Taylor        Smith        Butt         Jonas

Nolan

Carroll

You're probably right

Guest Heneage

I'd love to see that reporter's face if somebody went through George Boyd early on in the game and he had to be taken off.

I'm still amazed a Journalist has written a piece like that. Ok 10 reasons why they can beat us is a good line but mentioning George Boyd twice?  :facepalm:

I meant as in no 1 and 10 is 'Because we have George Boyd'. It's very Chuck Norris.

I counted Boyds name 4 times in the article

From Harper's comments in the Chronicle, seems like a few of the senior players are well up for this after the way Peterborough players went on after beating our kids. Can see us getting 5 for the first time in ages tomorrow.

Guest toonlass

Craig Mackail-Smith (ankle) is doubtful for the trip to the sportsdirect @St James' Park Stadium while defender Tom Williams still hasn't recovered from an ankle knock.

:-[

Where was this? The BBC?