Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lowes arse-licking manically. What a coward.

The complete lack of searching questions or damning criticism of the f***ing Bert 'N' Ernie show on Barrack Road - aside from the likes of George Caulkin - has been nothing short of a disgrace.

Lowes and the BBC will have had to follow the party line, otherwise Llambias would have refused to talk. The club would also probably seek to cancel their contract with Radio Newcastle. should they have been too hard on them. The interview will have been ringfenced from the start.

They could report what they want, they just chose to be soft, like most of the other fence sitters on here

I beg to differ. I know someone who works on the show, I'll ask him what the craic is.

The complete lack of searching questions or damning criticism of the f***ing Bert 'N' Ernie show on Barrack Road - aside from the likes of George Caulkin - has been nothing short of a disgrace.

Lowes and the BBC will have had to follow the party line, otherwise Llambias would have refused to talk. The club would also probably seek to cancel their contract with Radio Newcastle. should they have been too hard on them. The interview will have been ringfenced from the start.

All journalists, including those working for the BBC, have a duty to report the facts as they see them, and to include editorial content to express their opinion of the situation. We don't want journalists who are afraid to speak the truth, or who kowtow to the idiots "managing" NUFC in case their journalistic privileges are taken away.

The pen is mightier than the sword is true only if those wielding it have the courage to tell it as it is, and to rip into Ashley and his cronies in the strongest possible way.

Caulkin has set the standard, the other Newcastle based journalists have a lot of catching up to do.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think people need to seperate his shop and the club. There are far too many people who are non NUFC supporters or on the poverty line who cant afford to shop anywhere else, to put a dent in the sports direct accounts.

We need to address what we can control and that is the psyche atmosphere around the club. The fighters amongst us need to do what those amongst who are scared, wont do.

Fight the b******. Protest veciforously, loud and proud, we are NUFC say it aloud!

All journalists, including those working for the BBC, have a duty to report the facts as they see them, and to include editorial content to express their opinion of the situation. We don't want journalists who are afraid to speak the truth, or who kowtow to the idiots "managing" NUFC in case their journalistic privileges are taken away.

The pen is mightier than the sword is true only if those wielding it have the courage to tell it as it is, and to rip into Ashley and his cronies in the strongest possible way.

Caulkin has set the standard, the other Newcastle based journalists have a lot of catching up to do.

I'll say again - Llambias will have refused the interview unless he had control over what questions were asked.

this is bollocks, were not gettin payed by sports direct for advertising their company so ashley has basically just come up with another way to advertise hes other "more important to him" company for free. and if he thinks this will create intrest from other companies to want to pay us to put their name there instead of sports direct then hes gota be fuckin kidding who the hell would want " their name @ st james' park " its stupid no one would ever say the whole thing they wud just still call it st. james' so no sensible company is guna bother with this shit, so all its guna be is sports direct there for the foreseeable future. WHAT A C*NT!!

I think people need to seperate his shop and the club. There are far too many people who are non NUFC supporters or on the poverty line who cant afford to shop anywhere else, to put a dent in the sports direct accounts.

We need to address what we can control and that is the psyche atmosphere around the club. The fighters amongst us need to do what those amongst who are scared, wont do.

Fight the b******. Protest veciforously, loud and proud, we are NUFC say it aloud!

There are other shops with similar prices.

My worry about protests is the negative atmosphere in the ground and the affect on the players. The last few games I've been to the atmosphere has been crap - plenty of numbers, but basically the only original song being the fat bastard get out of our club song, which is catchy enough, but the players must be thinking We're top of the league, and the only noise coming from the crowd is a protest against the owner. I haven't been to a game this year at all where the crowd has lifted the players

:facepalm:

I reckon thats your response to everything

It is when people make emotion-filled, irrational statements.

And I'll poinT out that I'm absolutely furious with the bastards running our club, just before you claim something to the contrary. Just because I don't agree with ascending on SJP on Saturday like some sort scene from 300.

:facepalm:

I reckon thats your response to everything

It is when people make emotion-filled, irrational statements.

And I'll poinT out that I'm absolutely furious with the bastards running our club, just before you claim something to the contrary. Just because I don't agree with ascending on SJP on Saturday like some sort scene from 300.

Persian faggot!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Part of me wants some pissed-up radgee to have a right pop at Ashley on Saturday. Preferably the lunatic would be tough as sticks. Yeah, I'd like that. :)

would love it

in fact it would probably help ashley with people feeling sorry for him

sitting on your arse doing nothing helps nothing

Stops me looking like an utter fool by needlessly protesting against somebody whom it has already proven it will not affect at all. But no, we have to do it to show others that we will not stand for it. Why the fuck we should care what other people think about is like, it's not like they don't just make their own opinions anyway!

I'll say again - Llambias will have refused the interview unless he had control over what questions were asked.

The agenda shouldn't be allowed to be set by Ashley or his cronies. The journo's should realises that they have a lot of power, and should be slaughtering Ashley and Lambias at every opportunity. The pressure would soon start to tell on the current regime and their "reign" would come to an end sooner if that happened!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Stops me looking like an utter fool by needlessly protesting against somebody whom it has already proven it will not affect at all. But no, we have to do it to show others that we will not stand for it. Why the f*** we should care what other people think about is like, it's not like they don't just make their own opinions anyway!

i thought the first protest forced ashley to publicly put the club up for sale

no sorry that was you keeping your arse warm!

Stops me looking like an utter fool by needlessly protesting against somebody whom it has already proven it will not affect at all. But no, we have to do it to show others that we will not stand for it. Why the f*** we should care what other people think about is like, it's not like they don't just make their own opinions anyway!

There was a lot out there protesting against Ashley.

I was supporting the team.

There was the same result - he's still here afterall.

Guest The_Scoreboard

Havent bought anything from his shop or any club merchandise since KK left, and this has reinforced that decision.

This. would rather pay a few quid more at JJB or others than put more of my cash in his pockets. If someone can tell me where to get JJB printed on the back of my home shirt without the proceeds going to the club, let me know.(My own little Fuck you Mike). As for protests I'm all for turning up to the games and protesting(non violently) before and after, none of this doing fook all while he ruins this club exposing us to more embarrassment and ridicule. :rant:

There was a lot out there protesting against Ashley

Jonny Hall confirms himself as the most apathetic, fence sitting apologist ever to post on here!

Guest sicko2ndbest

There was a lot out there protesting against Ashley

Jonny Hall confirms himself as the most apathetic, fence sitting apologist ever to post on here!

Jonny must be so proud he took the higher ground

Not sure how protesting somehow equates to not supporting the team, as has been bandied around this place for the last 12 months. We've stood and watched the club be taken to its knees under the guise of "don't rock the boat."

We've been total cowards as a fanbase - the latest TF main article has it spot on.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not sure how protesting somehow equates to not supporting the team, as has been bandied around this place for the last 12 months. We've stood and watched the club be taken to its knees under the guise of "don't rock the boat."

We've been total cowards as a fanbase - the latest TF main article has it spot on.

seconded