Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hodgey - he said that his family had received threats after the Keegan business. The Chief Constable of Northumbria Police was asked about it and he said he had heard nothing. And guess what - nothing happened afterwards. It was another lie to deflect attention back on to the fans.

I'd also love to see 500 fans march into SportsDirect in Eldon Sq and chant all of the anti-Ashley things they can think of. It would have to be peaceful obviously but it would get a bit of publicity. The more negative pressure that's created the better. It might take a month or a year or 2 years but there's only so much he'd put up with before he just got so fed up he flogged us. 

thats quite a good idea. easier to get the numbers and cause a bit disruption. it would mean them having to get the police in to clear the protestors. you'd probably get a lot of shoppers joining in too. easier to organize than a huge demo at SJP and would cause more problems. still should have a protest at stadium, but the ones at the stores would allow those not comfortable joining in at the match to vent their spleen.

i was talking about this at work today,  500-1000 people walk into Sportsdirect at eldon square at midday on Sat afternoon and just sit down, block everything, tills, doors etc....no one can move in or out and nothing gets sold, then at 1pm everyone gets up and walks to SJP, join in any other protests, then goes to the match.

I feel like interrupting the operations of a business is something that warrants the intervention of police forces. Not sure this a bright idea.

Plus it's a pretty shit idea. The unwashed masses are still going to step over anyone in their way to get to a must have pair of £7.99 Umbro tracksuit bottoms and it's not as if Mike Ashley is going to be there to witness it.

Fuck this peaceful protest shite - it's time to get militant. I'm not talking about smashing up shops or phone boxes but just creating a vitriolic atmosphere. For 90 minutes on Saturday there needs to be a wall of abuse directed a Fat Mike regardless of what happens on the pitch as well as protests before and after the game. It's not a case of letting him know how we feel, i've no doubt he's aware, but it's about making life as uncomfortable for him and his pals as possible. I want to hear him whinge that he fears for his safety and he can't turn up to home games because that fat fuck shouldn't be able to show his face in the city after his tenure.

Nixon and Jonny can get on their high horse and play the "I'm better than you because i'll be turning up in the latest replica shirt and shouting support from the stands for 90 minutes, regardless of what Mr. Ashley has done" card but lets face it, they're in a minority. The vast majority of supporters who turn up on Saturday realise that it isn't just going to be a normal Championship game, they're as angry as we are and once the mob mentality sets in and that ill feeling begins to filter around the ground you can bet your bottom dollar we'll see similar scenes to the Hull game. If they don't like it tough, they're pissing in the wind arguing because protests are going ahead regardless. Fuck their short termism and fuck them.

Guest toonlass

I'd also love to see 500 fans march into SportsDirect in Eldon Sq and chant all of the anti-Ashley things they can think of. It would have to be peaceful obviously but it would get a bit of publicity. The more negative pressure that's created the better. It might take a month or a year or 2 years but there's only so much he'd put up with before he just got so fed up he flogged us. 

thats quite a good idea. easier to get the numbers and cause a bit disruption. it would mean them having to get the police in to clear the protestors. you'd probably get a lot of shoppers joining in too. easier to organize than a huge demo at SJP and would cause more problems. still should have a protest at stadium, but the ones at the stores would allow those not comfortable joining in at the match to vent their spleen.

i was talking about this at work today,  500-1000 people walk into Sportsdirect at eldon square at midday on Sat afternoon and just sit down, block everything, tills, doors etc....no one can move in or out and nothing gets sold, then at 1pm everyone gets up and walks to SJP, join in any other protests, then goes to the match.

I feel like interrupting the operations of a business is something that warrants the intervention of police forces. Not sure this a bright idea.

Are you for real? This is Mike Ashley's business. Fuck him. He has raped and destroyed this football club, why the heck should anyone care about his crappy sports shop business?

Edit: BTW I am not keen on a sitdown protest in Sports Direct, drowning in a sea of cheap trackie bottoms is not the ideal way to die really.

Are you for real? This is Mike Ashley's business. Fuck him. He has raped and destroyed this football club, why the heck should anyone care about his crappy sports shop business?

just cram a thousand people into his shop so no one can get in or move about or buy stuff. if anyone asks, just say you're 'browsing'.

Oh Sports direct

oh sports direct

is f***ing s***

is f***ing s***

it's full of chavs, wankers and cockneys

oh sports direct is f***ing s***

so pissed can't even quote.

Lol I know. Pist and venting. 

Thats f***ing s***

lol

Oh Sports direct

oh sports direct

is f***ing s***

is f***ing s***

Thats f***ing s***

:lol:

Oh Sports direct

oh sports direct

is f***ing s***

is f***ing s***

Thats f***ing s***

lol

:lol:

Nixon and Jonny: You two just keep bending over and hanging onto your knees while Llambias gets the vaseline and Ashley prepares himself to right royally f*** you up the arse. What would it take for you two to say "enough is enough"?

Nice to know the arguments are more thought out and constructed :lol:

Can I make it any clearer? I'm not a fan of him at all, I fucking hate him, he's tearing my club apart and is showing no compassion whatsoever. Just because I don't want to pick up a pitch fork and descend upon SJP looking for his head on a spear doesn't mean I accept what hes doing. Nice try though.

Nixon and Jonny: You two just keep bending over and hanging onto your knees while Llambias gets the vaseline and Ashley prepares himself to right royally f*** you up the arse. What would it take for you two to say "enough is enough"?

Can I make it any clearer? I'm not a fan of him at all, I fucking hate him, he's tearing my club apart and is showing no compassion whatsoever. Just because I don't want to pick up a pitch fork and descend upon SJP looking for his head on a spear doesn't mean I accept what hes doing. Nice try though.

TSD.C@SJPS

tbh

Here's a prediction. The next set of propoganda lies will be that it was all Shearer's fault we went down, nothing whatsoever to do with Llambias or Ashley, and because he ballsed it up and got us relegated, well they just HAD to sell the naming rights. I mean what else could they do? They didn't WANT to 'sell' it but blablafuckinbla.

Except there won't be a buyer and Sports Direct will get thousands of pounds of mentions and IF we get promoted he will put us up for sale again.

Guest toonlass

But you aren't prepared to do anything to show your displeasure at him tearing our club apart. You are sitting quietly by and letting him do it. Sometimes a silence speaks volumes.

Can I make it any clearer? I'm not a fan of him at all, I f***ing hate him, he's tearing my club apart and is showing no compassion whatsoever. Just because I don't want to pick up a pitch fork and descend upon SJP looking for his head on a spear doesn't mean I accept what hes doing. Nice try though.

But you aren't prepared to do anything to show your displeasure at him tearing our club apart. You are sitting quietly by and letting him do it. Sometimes a silence speaks volumes.

I'm 'sitting back and letting him do it' because it's all I can do.

I would happily stand up and make my voice heard if I thought it was going to work, but it won't because ASHLEY DOESNT GIVE A FUCK. Everything up to the changing of the stadium name has shown that.

Some people are living in la la land and refuse to admit that Ashley has the power and holds all the cards. An upset fanbase will not make him sell up.

Maybe it is partly apathy, but I don't see how an angry-fuelled outburst is going to make things better - it'll only get worse.

Guest toonlass

Can I make it any clearer? I'm not a fan of him at all, I f***ing hate him, he's tearing my club apart and is showing no compassion whatsoever. Just because I don't want to pick up a pitch fork and descend upon SJP looking for his head on a spear doesn't mean I accept what hes doing. Nice try though.

I would happily stand up and make my voice heard if I thought it was going to work, but it won't because ASHLEY DOESNT GIVE A FUCK. Everything up to the changing of the stadium name has shown that.

Some people are living in la la land and refuse to admit that Ashley has the power and holds all the cards. An upset fanbase will not make him sell up.

Maybe it is partly apathy, but I don't see how an angry-fuelled outburst is going to make things better - it'll only get worse.

How the hell is it going to get worse from fans making their voices heard?

To be honest Jonny, we are lucky to top of a very poor division as it is. We are hardly setting the league alight are we?

First he came for Keegan, but I did not speak out because I'm a NUFC supporter;

Then he came for our Premier League status, but I did not speak out because I'm a NUFC supporter;

Then he came for our history, but I did not speak out because I'm a NUFC supporter;

Well, yee knaa what I'm trying to say. :lol:

He's quite a bizarre chap, Mr. Ashley - trying to piss off an entire City, intentional or otherwise, is rather silly. All it takes is for some lunatic to take extreme measures and then what? At best, he'll be watching over his shoulder wherever he goes for a long, long time. Strange fella.

I would happily stand up and make my voice heard if I thought it was going to work, but it won't because ASHLEY DOESNT GIVE A f***. Everything up to the changing of the stadium name has shown that.

To be honest Jonny, we are lucky to top of a very poor division as it is. We are hardly setting the league alight are we?

I'm not saying we are. Are you actually reading what I'm posting? I'm not happy in the slightest, I think we're utter shit and the league table is being very generous to us. I feel exacty what you feel. I'm just think differently about acting out about it.

Guest toonlass

I would happily stand up and make my voice heard if I thought it was going to work, but it won't because ASHLEY DOESNT GIVE A f***. Everything up to the changing of the stadium name has shown that.

I'm not saying we are. Are you actually reading what I'm posting? I'm not happy in the slightest, I think we're utter shit and the league table is being very generous to us. I feel exacty what you feel. I'm just think differently about acting out about it.

I am reading what you are reading. But I don't understand how you can comfortably continue to sit there doing nothing.

I'm not saying we are. Are you actually reading what I'm posting? I'm not happy in the slightest, I think we're utter s*** and the league table is being very generous to us. I feel exacty what you feel. I'm just think differently about acting out about it.

I am reading what you are reading. But I don't understand how you can comfortably continue to sit there doing nothing.

I'm not comfortable about it, but there's little alternative. We don't need to tell Ashley how we feel, I think even that daft cunt realises he's a hate figure now.

First he came for Keegan, but I did not speak out because I'm a NUFC supporter;

Then he came for our Premier League status, but I did not speak out because I'm a NUFC supporter;

Then he came for our history, but I did not speak out because I'm a NUFC supporter;

Well, yee knaa what I'm trying to say. :lol:

That if we're quiet we're going to end up getting fucking murdered?  :lol: