Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Where are the mongs when you need them? Could do with them stringing up the fat cunt and setting him alight.

Our fans have been remarkably passive all things considered. I'd like to round up and shoot all the hacks who accused the supporters of having rediculous expectations and dragging the club down.

Guest toonlass

Is there no Toon Ultras vigilante division? Sort it out, lads. Take your shoes off and beat Ashley to death with them.

Like the Real Toon Ultras or the Provisional Toon Ultras?

Guest Geordiesned

For some reason this old chant has come into my head: "You're going home in a Geordie ambulance!"

Don't know why...  :dontknow:

Lowes arse-licking manically. What a coward.

The complete lack of searching questions or damning criticism of the f***ing Bert 'N' Ernie show on Barrack Road - aside from the likes of George Caulkin - has been nothing short of a disgrace.

Lowes and the BBC will have had to follow the party line, otherwise Llambias would have refused to talk. The club would also probably seek to cancel their contract with Radio Newcastle. should they have been too hard on them. The interview will have been ringfenced from the start.

Guest nameless

@? Welcome to 1997! I'm surprised he didn't try to get a 'solutions' in there as well to complete the small-time business mentality double-header.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Lowes arse-licking manically. What a coward.

The complete lack of searching questions or damning criticism of the f***ing Bert 'N' Ernie show on Barrack Road - aside from the likes of George Caulkin - has been nothing short of a disgrace.

Lowes and the BBC will have had to follow the party line, otherwise Llambias would have refused to talk. The club would also probably seek to cancel their contract with Radio Newcastle. should they have been too hard on them. The interview will have been ringfenced from the start.

They could report what they want, they just chose to be soft, like most of the other fence sitters on here

Guest eltsacwen

The next owner wouldn't have a hard time becoming popular with the fans. Just bring back the the old stadium name and you're there. Ashley will be gone as soon as he get's most of his money back. That day will come. Hopefully sooner rather than later. But untill then I guess we only have to put up with all his crazy ideas about how to run a football club.

If everyone would just stop buying their cheap tat at sportsdirect and buy it somewhere else then although it probably wouldn't hurt Ashley that much directly, it would show anyone thinking of sponsoring next season that it might not be the best move for their brand. This is one form of "protest" I would support as it wouldn't have an affect on the team or create a negative atmosphere on matchdays.

Or how about we try and fight this another way - take banners to the game relating to whatever brand is competing with the stadium sponser - "I'd rather shop at JJB", "Sportsdirect kill kittens" or something similar.