Lee Clark is the old Blackpool manager

Guest toonlass

Huddersfield are in a great position of being promoted automatically come the end of the season. Think Clark will see this season out at the very least.

Think it's safe to say that he's definitely staying there if they get promoted.

They f***ing idolise him at Huddersfield Toon by the way.

hmmm, one I know wants him sacked if they don't go up this season.

Heard that from a few people now that Huddersfield fans aren't as happy with Clark as they once were.

Heard that from a few people now that Huddersfield fans aren't as happy with Clark as they once were.

In fact just been looking on a huddersfield fourm, they appear annoyed at his constant talk about the unbeaten streak and the huge number of draws. Many saying his target was 92 points and promotion. He failed to reach 92 by hitting 87 and failed to be promoted so was in fact a failure not a success. Jesus I thought our fans could be tough on our manager sometimes.

Clark in the main is fooking clueless on tactics,substitutions and man management,we are 2nd in the league DESPITE what he does or doesn't do.

Well he's spent big money for that level so promotion is expected. The unbeaten run was a good achievement but ultimately didn't get them anywhere and most importantly they lost in the playoffs during it.

Clark in the main is fooking clueless on tactics,substitutions and man management,we are 2nd in the league DESPITE what he does or doesn't do.

Sounds like a few on here talking about Pardew :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Graeme Bailey @SkyGraemeBailey  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Sky Sports understands that Lee Clark has left his role as manager of League One promotion contenders Huddersfield Town.

Said it before but he's very overrated on here. Spent big money for a League One side and failed to get them up.

Went undefeated for 500 games so he can't be that bad.

But only ended up about two places higher than when they started. You can go every game unbeaten and get relegated.