Newcastle United 2 - 0 Watford - 05/12/09 - post match reaction from page 19

Dave

On a totally different note: How cool wouldn't it be to have Nottingham Forest back in the PL?

Funny enough I was thinking the same thing.  I would like to see us, WBA and Forrest go up.

Us, Boro & Forest.

Boro? 

Did anyone see Pancrate last week?

Aye.

Und?

Decent little cameo; put himself about (including one amazing instance of Benny Hill-style chasing the ball around) and did well on the Smith chance.

On a totally different note: How cool wouldn't it be to have Nottingham Forest back in the PL?

Funny enough I was thinking the same thing.  I would like to see us, WBA and Forrest go up.

Us, Boro & Forest.

Boro? 

I hope Boro disappear entirely

Aye.

Und?

Decent little cameo; put himself about (including one amazing instance of Benny Hill-style chasing the ball around) and did well on the Smith chance.

He's nippy, though?

Us, Boro & Forest.

Boro? 

I know they're a hopeless bloody club, but I'd prefer a NE team over anyone else, tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye.

Und?

Like a loyal labrador, perhaps too eager to please when he chased down the ball for nearly a minute across the entirety of their half. Looked good down the right though and found a lot of space, it was at a time when the game was a lot more open.

Us, Boro & Forest.

Boro? 

I hope the whole place melts.