Coventry City 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 09/12/09 - post match reaction from p21

Dave

Was it just me or was there no atmosphere at the game tonight. I honestly felt like I was at a friendly.

Pretty poor aye, we travelled in good numbers but were not very loud at all, the odd 'we are top of the league' towards the end of the game was as loud as we were.

Their fans were just pathetic.

Guest WashyGeordie

Was it just me or was there no atmosphere at the game tonight. I honestly felt like I was at a friendly.

Seemed loud on the radio.

Guest prestonj1989

It was too easy tbh.

Yeah, I didn' think we played particularly well but just felt so confident we would win the game. Probably because Coventry were so bad.

Guest prestonj1989

Did anyone see 2 of our fans get ejected from the Coventry end? Not sure why they would buy a ticket in their end when we had loads of spare seats.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Did anyone see 2 of our fans get ejected from the Coventry end? Not sure why they would buy a ticket in their end when we had loads of spare seats.

Funny

The cov fans gave them loads of abuse!

Agree with the atmosphere and it is something we should be wary of. Taking success for granted is a dangerous game. We should treat every game as a cup final to get us back up!

Guest toonlass

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/94179216.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D00BA0DA6949B8DA903FDC2793D927E9DEA848BDDE0BA53B03

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/94179196.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D02D0780D51A9DCA383FDC2793D927E9DEC8D6A8795E20A3DB

Pic 1. Does Ranger need to go peepee

Atmosphere was very, very poor last night. I suppose a freezing Wednesday night in Coventry isn't exactly the type of thing to get the blood pumping.

We were poor, Coventry worse and we did what was required.

Chuffed to say I was there to see Jonas and Ranger score this season. If I see Smith score I may just pass out.

A note, btw, to say that I was impressed with Jonas and Jose last night, they were the best of the bunch. Simpson was worryingly poor and Butt was shite but on the whole, we were relatively comfortable.

Still haven't seen the goals. Bad enough not being able to see the game you also have to ransack the internet and hope that some poor chap has uploaded the highlights, seriously can't wait for us to get into the premiership again.

Still haven't seen the goals. Bad enough not being able to see the game you also have to ransack the internet and hope that some poor chap has uploaded the highlights, seriously can't wait for us to get into the premiership again.

Should be on BBC Sport shouldn't they?

Can't watch it there if you live outside UK

Really...why?

Can anyone provide me a link to the goal on BBC sport? I'm assuming that is legal since it is on BBC

Really...why?

Can anyone provide me a link to the goal on BBC sport? I'm assuming that is legal since it is on BBC

BBC has geographic restrictions in place and if the IP address is not in UK, then you can't watch the clips.

Really...why?

BBC has geographic restrictions in place and if the IP address is not in UK, then you can't watch the clips.

blatant discrimination...talk about free flow of finformation! Can't be a copyright issue if some viewers can watch it

Really...why?

blatant discrimination...talk about free flow of finformation! Can't be a copyright issue if some viewers can watch it

BBC has a license from the league to broadcast the images to the UK only, I assume. It's pretty standard practice.