Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Guest neesy111

Wesley Millington (Manchester United fan) says...

Play Owen now until the end of the season and I bet we would win the league, he would finish leading goalscorer and would be going to the world cup, that would then settle the arguement of which 2 do england play upfront, easy = Owen and Rooney

Hard to disagree

Should be starting every game, cant build consistancy coming off the bench with 10 mins left in each game

that it the worst argument, and the most stupidest thing i've ever heard

he complained he got no service, he is now and misses total sitters, complete utter joke of a footballer, imo beckford is twice the player he is now

Look at you, quoting a Man U fan called Wesley Millington. :lol:

You're an embarrassment mate, give it up.

Wesley Millington is a perfectly respectable name

Gurdips hit nail on head though

Gurdip Singh (Manchester United fan) says...

Owen should go to the world cup you cant leave a player with that much international expereince and qualty at home,me as a Man U fan was happy when Owen signed for Man U and Sir Alex if your reading this i would love to see Owen, Rooney and Bervatov playing together on the pitch from the starting line up, give it a try it will work.

Guest firetotheworks

In a perfect world we could take all the strikers that we'd need. And that would include Owen. Don't get me wrong, I dispise the horrible little bastard, but ideally I'd like him to go and watch as every other striker gets played ahead of him, we get to the final, 3-3, with a Defoe hattrick in which he demolished Puyol. Owen is chosen to take a penalty, that he misses. We win anyway, but Owen isn't allowed a medal and then steps on a landmine.

Look at you, quoting a Man U fan called Wesley Millington. :lol:

You're an embarrassment mate, give it up.

Wesley Millington is a perfectly respectable name

Gurdips hit nail on head though

Gurdip Singh (Manchester United fan) says...

Owen should go to the world cup you cant leave a player with that much international expereince and qualty at home,me as a Man U fan was happy when Owen signed for Man U and Sir Alex if your reading this i would love to see Owen, Rooney and Bervatov playing together on the pitch from the starting line up, give it a try it will work.

What worked was Rooney, Ronaldo and Tevez. To mention owen in the same breath is laughable.

After being an unused sub again today I can honestly see him looking after another club this transfer window. I think his chances to go to the World Cup would increase even if he went to Hull and plays every game from now till the end of the season and gets some goals. He will get more and more frustrated by how things are going for him.

Not that I want him at the World Cup or anything btw, just what I think could happen.

Guest manomush

He's easily the worst player i've ever seen with a reputation for being a good one.

YOU TALK COMPLETE SHITE ,Owen is one of the best striker's england has ever had

Ok  not now but 4 or 5 years ago to when he came into the game as a 16 year old he was one

of the best in the world ,by the way i hate the t wat for the way he shit on us

"He's" = He is, I didn't say "he was" now did I?

As for being one of the best strikers England has ever had. Why has he failed badly in every tournament since 98 then?

Shearer, Lineker, Ferdinand and Sheringham in my lifetime were all better players.

"He's" = He is, I didn't say "he was" now did I?

As for being one of the best strikers England has ever had. Why has he failed badly in every tournament since 98 then?

Shearer, Lineker, Ferdinand and Sheringham in my lifetime were all better players.

I agree totally,though really Lineker is the only one of those you can properly compare with Owen as they are/were both goalscorers with nothing else to offer.

He was in a brilliant England setup for 10 years, playing against the likes of Macedonia an out and out goalscorer should get 40 goals in 89 games. He's let England down when it mattered though. And now he's a very poor player with a good reputation, which is what I was originally getting at.

Guest Haris Vuckic

sorry, but now is not an item goofy was saying owen was alway's crap

What time do you knock off?

Fancy a pint?

Guest manomush

He was in a brilliant England setup for 10 years, playing against the likes of Macedonia an out and out goalscorer should get 40 goals in 89 games. He's let England down when it mattered though. And now he's a very poor player with a good reputation, which is what I was originally getting at.

[/quote3 v's germany

Guest manomush

Fancy a pint?fancy a fight aye ,pint no

That was 9 years ago ffs.Lethal finisher in his day with electric pace..but now he's shite,too many injuries have fucked him...it was always going to be the case once his turn of pace went,he'd be shite,as unlike Shearer, his general play was always substandard.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Fancy a pint?fancy a fight aye ,pint no

Has one brain cell picked a fight with the other? You seem confused!