Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Guest firetotheworks

Let's not pretend Mahrez isn't as drilled in the Leicester as the rest of them. He's superior to Ben Arfa in almost every aspect of the game.

So superior he was an unknown until the age of 25 :lol: All the while Ben Arfa (Age 19-24) was winning 4 Ligue 1 titles and a Coupe de France with Lyon and OM. Keep up the good work :thup:

Note that I used the present tense, daftie.

Mahrez isn't superior like. They are very similar players though.

Guest Howaythetoon

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160405/93fd10239e19c3169fa771186e014d8e.jpg

Spotted this screenshotted on twitter about HBA. Sums it up perfectly.

That's Degs/ndegwa, from on here.  Lovely lad, bit on the racist side for a black man :lol: But I agree with him regularly, when it comes to football.

I'm not racist, I just can't stand Somalians or Ethiopians. I feel like that is national duty for us Kenyans. I also don't like people from Madagascar either, they love to think they're some sort of super special African just because they live on an island just off Africa, when all they do is f***ing eat each other.

Wacha ufala we we if that is not racism basi tukuite Nini? Na si wakenya wote wanachukia wasonjo.

Guest Howaythetoon

They are similar players but Mahrez has things HBA never had here, the trust and confidence of his manager, the true freedom to express himself.

HBA was sent out every match to defend first and to a player like him it's akin to popping a balloon at someone's party. Or taking the ball home...

HBA - you hive him total freedom. Do that and he will actually work hard for the team anyway because he will have an inner desire to get the ball back, to get into the game.

Put shackles on him, however, and he will withdraw and play for himself which might bring fleeting moments of magic due to his own brilliance and individualism, but it will not work out.

He for me is the biggest disappointment of following us since Ashley took over, not him individually, but just his time here because we had a player who under say someone like KK or Sir Bobby... Well by now he'd be up there with the likes of Ginola, Beardsley et al easily. He is our most gifted player since Beardsley.

Mahrez is very good mind, for me one of the best players in the league at current and one of the best players performance wise this season.

Lakini nakubaliana na wewe on HBA!

Ndiyo, kila Wakenya rafiki yangu. Watu kutoka nchi ambazo ni makahaba wote wauaji. Nafurahi sisi kukubaliana juu ya bwana Hatem ingawa!

Ha! So true mate.

Guest Howaythetoon

Ndiyo, kila Wakenya rafiki yangu. Watu kutoka nchi ambazo ni makahaba wote wauaji. Nafurahi sisi kukubaliana juu ya bwana Hatem ingawa!

Sawa hakuna matata.

Mimi, pia, wanaamini mabango mengine yote hapa ni malaya wauaji. hasa Taylor. Yeye ni kituko haki ya malaya muuaji.

Mimi, pia, wanaamini mabango mengine yote hapa ni malaya wauaji. hasa Taylor. Yeye ni kituko haki ya malaya muuaji.

Wait...you're (kinda) saying that you have belief in the prostitution of killer posters, especially with Taylor?!  And that he's a remarkable murderer? :lol: :lol: gotta love Google translate.

Sent from my spear and shield using Tapatalk

Guest Howaythetoon

:lol: Fala

Usiamini Google!

Guest chopey

Have this Leicester team just copied off Keegans Les Ferdinand team but have hit lucky that the rest of the league is shite

Guest chopey

I just want some credit for their success and I don't think the fact that we moulded Simpson into a premier league winning right back is enough

Guest Howaythetoon

KK's NUFC side would walk this league as would Sir Bobby's side - both better than this Leicester side. They are a very very good team, however, and deserve to be champions.