Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Find my iPhone only gives a rough guide to where your iPhone is.

I once left mine at work one night and on find my iPhone it showed it was a couple of streets away from my work, I went back in the morning and it was indeed at work.

Son Simpson could have been knocking on someone completely innocent.

Other times though it has shown exactly where it was, sometimes I check into it whilst I'm on iCloud and not only does it show it being in my house but the correct area of my house as well.

Find my iPhone only gives a rough guide to where your iPhone is.

I once left mine at work one night and on find my iPhone it showed it was a couple of streets away from my work, I went back in the morning and it was indeed at work.

Son Simpson could have been knocking on someone completely innocent.

Other times though it has shown exactly where it was, sometimes I check into it whilst I'm on iCloud and not only does it show it being in my house but the correct area of my house as well.

@BoringStifler

• 2 years later...

Can't believe it man.

He was nowhere near as bad as some made out.

He wasn't great going forward and that frustrated a lot of people, especially in a team that was challenging for and then playing in Europe. But he has always been a decent defender; he'd certainly be a defensive upgrade on Janmaat.

Guest neesy111

When we finished 5th, we defended well as a team (apart from when we got tanked).  Defending is not just about individuals, really wish people would realize this.

People were hardly wrong at the time like :lol:

Him and Williamson in defence next to each other was an eyesore and he'd probably be no better than Janmaat if he was still here.

Janmaat and Taylor are equally as poor at present if not worse... :lol:

Him and Williamson in defence next to each other was an eyesore and he'd probably be no better than Janmaat if he was still here.

Aye I completely agree, we're just shit though. Janmaat would look a lot better if he was playing for Leicester than he does here.

He was f***ing rubbish man :lol: if running backwards was an Olympic event

All defenders back off at times, it's coached into them that they don't dive in and take themselves out of the game. 

Aye I completely agree, we're just s*** though. Janmaat would look a lot better if he was playing for Leicester than he does here.

Aye, probably.

I've ran out of patience with Janmaat like. I've defended him for most of the season blaming those in front of him and beside him but he just isn't a full back.